Agnostic.com

3 1

Excellent perspective of the Tara Reade/Joe Biden situation by Bill Maher.

Robecology 9 May 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd be more inclined to accept his line of reasoning if Biden were actually our only chance against Trump. He is not yet the nominee, many states have not yet voted. There is still time to replace him and it seems to me that the best shot we have at winning is to remove him and put someone up against Trump who is not so intolerable to progressives and people with firm morals.

I concur with @RoboGraham...

But I don't think anyone else is going to end up as the Candidate to fight Trump in the fall.

Joes' not the best shot....but right now he seems like our only shot.

I was a Bernie supporter in many ways - from huge contributions to buying bobble head Bernies, to passing out buttons...so I hear what you're saying.

Unfortunately - Joe's the best we've got. If we don't support him we will not only have 4 more years of Trump - but that might be the start of a strong Conservative reactionary political scene.

and @Bierbasstard...there's obviously all levels of "truly progressive". To categorize them as "demanding elitists" only shows your narrow POV...

He nailed it. Exactly what many of us were thinking, but Bill Mahar has the podium to get the word out there. She has zero credibility after discrediting herself again and again. His end-of-show monologues are always insightful and progressive. Often the best part of the show. I wish his weekly opinion pieces from the show would end-up in opinion columns in major newspapers.

I agree although I swear last week he was saying something that was less unequivocabe on the subject.

I'm a fan of his, and while I agree with what he said (and I think he said it well), I don't think the opinion of a celebrity/comedian should carry lots of weight.

He is known as a comedian more than a serious news commentator...although I think his talent for putting the news out there with a funny twist is up there with Stephen Colbert's .

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494344
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.