Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Google is religion's greatest enemy since Charles Darwin"... It is great that information, people, and facts are at the finger tips of young people whose lives and futures are threatened by Evangelical family members, youth pastors, evangelistic friends etc. For this matter smartphones save lives...

I don't have to sit through the video. The reasons are obvious.

Yes, but it is nice to see it from another persons point of view once in a while too.

10 reasons, WHY when any truly reasoning person only needs a maximum of one, i.e. IT IS all bullshit.

Who needs 10 reasons

bobwjr Level 10 May 10, 2020

I see a lot leaving the churches and still claiming to be xtions with their own warped and worse opinions than the practicing ones.

Why you need 10 Reasons?

That was excellent.

it's a stupid approach to try teach literal interps of a document thousands of years old. pure folly. people change. times change. stories change. you need a simpler philosophy that carries longer. like lao tzu.
[sourceoflightmonastery.tripod.com]

In my opinion there is only one reason to leave, that you have realized that it is all a nonsense fairy tale.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494573
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.