Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK 'The Next Crisis': Up to 43 Million Americans Could Lose Health Insurance Due to Pandemic, Study Shows | Common Dreams News

"The American healthcare financing system was not built to withstand the combined impact of a pandemic and a recession."

HippieChick58 9 May 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If we had a caring and intelligent president, we would be a lot better off.

This will get messier and messier.

We are in for a fun time as this progresses. Insurance will be had for those over 65 and less than 18, in most states. I know this is so in Oregon, perhaps others.

Y'all think M4A is too expensive now?

If this does not p;rove the need for universal healthcare, nothing does. How stupid can we Americans be???

It isn't that the majority of Americans are stupid, it is the corporations controlling us, the government, and the media.

@HippieChick58 Also stupidity, I suggest. The stupidity of voters who do not insist that their choices must support universal health care.

@Petter I work with people who are convinced we should NOT have universal health care. Freaks me right out.

@HippieChick58 They need to find themselves unemployed and facing a long hospital stay.

@Petter Perhaps the bankruptcy president will be giving lessons on how to survive and come out richer than before.

Lets not find out.

Just wait. You ain't seen nothing yet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494589
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.