Agnostic.com

6 3

You give a differing opinion on someones post, they hit the like on your comment and then block you.... I do not get it.

JohnnyQB 7 May 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On the rare occasion where I'm not the one being blocked the responses to the person they block tend to be warnings to all the rest of us about what it takes for them to block someone, so we'd better not step out of line too, or else.

Like we care.

1of5 Level 8 May 12, 2020

..neither do they 😉

Varn Level 8 May 12, 2020

Maybe they think that they have to hit the like button first, to highlight the post before they can use the block feature, or get to your profile.

Such people fail to use what little brains they have.

They don't like your opinion .

@JohnnyQB so they were one of those really odd folks who wanted to affirm you and be likeable.... but no ....your opinion. I know.....really people are so weird

Don't feel bad. Two months or so ago some narcissist left a vulgar comment on one of my posts then immediately blocked me so I couldn't respond. I only knew about the contents of said comment due to another member sharing a screenshot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:494935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.