Agnostic.com

30 10

Do you grow food

If you grow food please tell us why and how

Lovewins 5 Apr 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I grow herbs - basil, thyme, chives, oregano, mint, and occasionally a few others. Tomatoes, beans, peppers, and squash join the mix occasionally.

I grow fruit right now but plan on a garden later

Last year we put in a raised plot. Only 4'x4', but you would not believe the veggies we got. Over 100 big ripe tomatos, dozens of ghost peppers, zucchini, sweet peppers. We put a little sign on it..... FARMVILLE. Haha.

Keech Level 5 Apr 3, 2018

I once had a very extensive hydroponics setup with 24 multi-level planters. Was a huge time commitment, and while I loved what I was producing, it got out of control with the weeds and I pulled it all out. I also cannot possibly consume the output of a garden that large now that my wife and I had bariatric surgery. So we made it all flowering plants now.

Does mold count? J/K had to add steer manure to the garden this year last year the weeds did wonderfully.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:49546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.