Agnostic.com

6 1

Recently I stumbled upon two different Tarot card readings: one stated that someone who been on the fence and 'playing it cool' back in the day has got 'lovesick' and was looking to rekindle a relationship with me; another one stated 'expect a text message' from a old flame.

Eagle61 4 May 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have a magic 8-ball made by Mattel that I consult for those life-altering decisions.

Deb57 Level 8 May 15, 2020

I have had three tarot card reading during my life so far. Each came out to be correct in detail. I have no idea why but that is what happened.

I had a friend who owned a Ouija board in college. We played it handful of times.

It got the winner of the 2008 election wrong and pretty much everything else.

Addictive but rubbish: Tarot is as harmful as helpful. Toss a coin and make you decision ala Big Bang Theory’s Sheldon if you must 😂 better still; take life by the reins and make decisions informed by whatever facts you can garner yourself 😉

Also flipping a coin may tell you what you really want as to how one feels about the result. Amy stated something like this when Sheldon wanted a new game gadget.

I don't believe in anything. Go to your local Gypsy Reader and Advisor.

Tarot cards? Malarkey.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495593
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.