Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK Joe Biden Will Lose Worse Than Hillary If These SPECIFIC Polling Numbers Continue - YouTube

2016 the Redux I will not elect nor favor the lesser of Two Evils

Blackatheist1985 7 May 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I couldn't get through the first minute of this guy speaking much less 13 fucking minutes. Anyone not voting for the lesser of two evils is just as dangerous as the people who support trump. Biden doesn't have the nomination and may not get it. If he doesn't walk into the convention with enough delegates it will be a brokered convention and he might lose. If he does get the nomination and you really believe he is the same as trump your ignorance would be off the chart. If you decide not to vote your ignorance is off the charts. Please don't be ignorant. Ignorance is how we got here in the first place.

@MissKathleen THE DNC WAS NOT IN THE VOTING BOOTH WHEN BERNIE GOT HIS ASS KICKED! Who is this ass clown in the video anyway? Biden wil get more votes than trump just like Clinton did. It is where those votes are. Right now trump is trailing in poles in a handful of swing states. This pandemic along with the economy are going to get worse and trump will get the blame. Hopefully a handful of Republican Senators will fall too. We will see.

@MissKathleen The hard core trumpers are not going to change. That is about 35 to 40 percent of the populace. It is up to the lazy ass excuse making non-voters to get off their asses and vote. I believe they will. With unemployment around 20% or more in November, I don't think he can win. I worry more about the Senate.

Not even gonna watch it, since quite literally every poll of even minor reputation shows Biden leading Trump.

Every.

Single.

One.

Even the GOP internals.

And dude, just a life tip here. If a headline has a single word in ALL CAPS don't click on it. Just don't.

1of5 Level 8 May 14, 2020
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:495795
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.