Agnostic.com

8 4

[motherjones.com]

Hackers claim to have evidence that will destroy his re-election bid. What could it possibly be? Pictures of a love child? Pictures from Russia with prostitutes? Proof of sexual abuse? What else could it possibly be that would repel Americans? Any guesses? Let's have fun with this LOL!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 May 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let's try all of the above.

For his true-believers, I can't think think of anything that would deter them. He could disect a live baby and eat it on TV and they would still worship him as a pro-life champion.

It would have be something like coming out as a pedophile whilst taking a shit on old glory, as he sang the Chinese national anthem and simultaneously smothering a bald eagle with George Washington's wig.

That’s very precise there! Seems you’ve given it a lot of thought! 🤣

Perhaps just videos of his press conferences.

His fan club would never turn against him, even if they had him in pictures eating human body parts!

ummmm kentucky fried soylent green

The ransom is not to protect Donald Trump. Whatever they have on the Donald won't be that damaging. It will be released to prove they have sensitive info on Allen Grubman. Depending on how damaging that information is will determine whether he pays. If it weren't something that would put me in jail, I'd release it myself and not give them a dime.

And as I understand it, it was stolen from an American law firm who specializes in celebrities like Madonna et al. So it would have to be something he'd tell them. I bet it's closer to Epstein than Russia.

Edit: Or maybe as was said below, maybe he's really a pauper scamming the world.

I think he would be most embarrassed for folks to find out he isn't a billionaire, thats his ultimate measure of self-worth. What is so horrifying . . . I think if they had video of him doing anything from paying for a hit to taking advantage of really young children, his cult wouldn't stop supporting him. They won't no matter what.

exactly

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:496404
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.