Agnostic.com

21 18

LINK Ga. church closes two weeks after reopening as families come down with coronavirus - The Christian Post

Quite honestly I am surprised they didn't just try to blame parishioners That is usually what they do when god doesn't intervene to protect them or give them desired results. for not having enough faith.

snytiger6 9 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A gathering of COVIDiots is known as a Covfefe.

😂

Coughs and sprayers.

Gotta remember that one...bwahahaha

Natural selection at work. Idiots.

Well I feel sorry if any of the children are infected. The adults, not so much!

@MissKathleen And people who can't read the King's English think this means "little children who are suffering".

But, but, but...THEY WERE COVERED IN JEEBUS BLOOD...say it ain't sooo....its Obama's fault fer sure...

Obama and China and the WHO... and chuck and nancy.
45 makes me puke.

The dense have to learn the hard way.

what a surprise. i am both stunned and shocked. golly, what's next?

I love how natural selection keeps ignorance in check.

My friend had a saying”ignorance has always been a capital offense against nature”. Aka you can choose either education or evolution. They did not choose wisely.

Really? OMG, who would have guessed it!! 🤦🏽♂️

They never question God in a case like this. They never ask him "Why did thou not shield us in thy divine cloak of protection, Father? We meant but to worship thee."

Xians talk like that when speaking to God.

@SeaGreenEyez Right because questions mean you're thinking and thinking about religion makes God angry.

We live in a universe governed by cause and effect, and so far as we know, this chain has not been broken by a force outside of nature. The faithful who are willing to risk their lives to attend services and ignore the virus believe that either their God will save them, or he will allow them to die, but that either way, their example will serve as a memorial to 'perfect faith.'

No surprise there then.

What do they expect, its boring in eternity - Jesus is just having fun!

Figures

bobwjr Level 10 May 19, 2020

They could have seen this coming....

Nahhh! The only thing they see is the coming of their savior now that the end of times is near...
...and they have not even seen that either.
It would be funny if it was not so pathetic.

@Rodatheist I say "could have", I guess I was wrong to impute rational thinking.

How about the HOLY MASK of jesus, to be worn by all? Like DUH!

Darwin having a little fun...

What more proof do these holy people want and need? There is no God or god or jesus.
All a hoax and wonderful fictional story.

I hope some of the sick sue the church. That would be funny.

Who’d have thunk it? Oh dear.

In my areas some are having church with empty pews in between the full row. This is their "social distancing." Some restaurants and bars are opening back up just as before as if there is nothing to fear.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:497526
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.