Agnostic.com

6 6

LINK Michigan court upholds Whitmer's power to extend stay-at-home order

Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer had the right to extend the state's stay-at-home order and extend the state of emergency, the Michigan Court of Claims ruled Thursday, rejecting a lawsuit filed by Republicans in the state legislature who challenged her emergency powers in response to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

HippieChick58 9 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The repubs did that here in PA . ; funny how other governors in Delaware / Virginny /Mary land republican(
allow counties to opt out of opening ) ,,,to protect thier LIABILITY in telling them to open. We need testing & verification on CONTACTS . My whole state( 12million)
had 120contact health workers♤◇♡♧doing contact testing~so as with testing;
Health depts were GUTTED :::▪︎::: now the scape goats are the democratic governors- same with voter mail in ...
NOT FUNDED ,,,now we need it....
We have a fringe that is pushing - because of DISFUNCTIONAL unemployment office ,,,which was a skeleton crew and was swamped. Our governor was burdened with this crisis- he is delivering a wake up call.
You gut public services - AT THE RISK OF CATASTROPHE,,, AND MAKING A BAD SITUATION WORSE
,,,and I thought we learned in the PAST.
Thanks🦋💠🦋

The Republicans tried in my state too

bobwjr Level 10 May 22, 2020

They will keep after Michigan until they get control of it to if we continue to let trump appoint judges.

GOOD ON HER! Hope she teaches the Goop they don't have absolute power over her!

Because She is the Governor, it is her #1 job to protect the people of Michigan!

It is good that Michigan does not have a Republican-stacked cort system.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:498351
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.