Agnostic.com

4 9

LINK Coronavirus: 'Baffling' observations from the front line - BBC News

When you talk to intensive care doctors across the UK, exhausted after weeks of dealing with the ravages of Covid-19, the phrase that emerges time after time is, "We've never seen anything like this before."

#BBC
HippieChick58 9 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

. . . a very sobering read.

Today I got together with my good friend Chris who is a respiratory therapist. Admitted to me he was working with Covid patients despite his denials trying to keep his friends from worrying. I knew all along he was right in the middle of it in Albany, NY for the last 3 months.

@MissKathleen -in a parking lot more than 6 feet apart!!!!! With masks!!!!

@MissKathleen - we drank outside a brewery for allkinds of spirits in folding chairs.

(begin soapbox)

For me (and anyone who might care about privacy), this part of the URL/link is ALL that is necessary to access the article :

[ [bbc.com] ]

ALL OF THE REST (below in brackets) is unwanted (FB) tracking 'crapola' 😮

[ ?at_medium=custom7&at_campaign=64&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_custom2=facebook_page&at_custom3=BBC+News&at_custom4=7033A2DE-9DA6-11EA-940F-E4493A982C1E&fbclid=IwAR07Oc4Dmhi05jGd6ydfQkiGMVUm27M2T5DdUIlebStgAIRJUVMSYY2IU3w ]

(end soapbox)

More frightening by the minute.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:499107
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.