Agnostic.com

12 11

This HAS to stop. I'm not a crier, but this makes my heart ache.

Systemic racial abuse by cop in America should outrage every one of us and if it doesn't outrage you, something's not right with you.

[m.huffpost.com]

SeaGreenEyez 9 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have condemned cops like Des Moines for 49 years
They are so busy covering up murders of Blacks they don't have time to retaliate against my speeches in City Hall live cablecasts....they are proud of their "hunting" record no matter how they are villified because the truth being told about them makes their terrorizing more effective intimidation of Blacks

Glad to hear you are home and well enough to post.

Not sure if elevating your blood pressure helps fight the virus. Looks like you are being the test study.

As I posted elsewhere, the civil law suits on this need to start going after the officers' pension funds. That would put a stop to this shit in a hurry.

You should be resting!

@SeaGreenEyez Big hug!

For every "bad" cop there are at least two "good" cops protecting him.

Many of these bad cops are in areas where the leadership of the force supports this action. So something bad happens and the leadership is not held responsible for allowing the action to take place.

Once upon a time, you were "innocent until proven guilty". It was a lovely concept!

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Apparently something is right with me, because I share your disgust and outrage at this recent example of the abuse of power. Thanx for the test of my basic humanity [said sarcastically].

I have watched it all my life. In Texas the people who become cops are not always the brightest or the best trained. It is not a job most really smart people want. County sheriffs and deputies are even worse.

@SeaGreenEyez The Rump Presidency has brought to light how pervasive racism still is in this country. I fear it will never go away or at least become less of a threat.

@SeaGreenEyez Yep. When was growing up in SW Oklahoma there were still separate bathrooms and water fountains. There were restaurants with designated areas for black people to dine. It has been here all along. Rump has led these folks to come out of the closet so to speak. Very sad, very alarming.

@SeaGreenEyez I feel so fortunate to have had the parents and grandparents I had. How special they were gyen the time and place I grew up. I'm glad your mother had that same mindset.

Outrage is too mild a word get better please sweetheart

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020

@SeaGreenEyez Please get well SGE...

I agree.. That was so horrible to watch.. I heard you were infected by corona.. How are you doing? Are you in the hospital? Be well.. Love sent your way 😍😘😘

No shit have seen it very scary

bobwjr Level 10 May 27, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:500030
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.