Agnostic.com

3 3

LINK Steve Chapman: Twitter has no obligation to post anything Trump writes | Opinion | omaha.com

For years, Twitter has been Donald Trump’s big cargo hauler for getting his message to his followers. It lets him bypass the news media to communicate directly, as often as he wants, in whatever terms he chooses. Trump without Twitter would be Florida without the ocean.

HippieChick58 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I been saying that for years, that Twitter should close his account and not let him back on for any reason. Maybe, this country would be less fucked up if they had.

Vrva! Stand up to the egomaniacal idoit!

. . . hmmm
. . . no obligation perhaps, but it is NOT JUST Trump -- he has 80+ million followers 😮 😛

[washingtonpost.com]

I doubt that figure.

@wordywalt Are you saying that Twitter is reporting inaccurately ?

@FearlessFly I am saying that I doubt that 80 million Americans support the idiot Trump.

@wordywalt . . . a Twitter follower is not necessarily a supporter. 😛

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:501323
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.