Agnostic.com

5 2

I don't know why God is going to punish us for what we doing and he already wrote our disteny in the preserve book.
#A strange contrast#

Ellah 4 June 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why are people being so rude here?

Try finishing 5th grade, then post....?

@Ellah it is not "bullying" to point out that your confused non-statement and terrible spelling make your "message" Impossible to comprehend...........

@Ellah telling me what I should do, and how I should do it........ummmmm, my Mother is dead.

Well he’ll certainly punish you 🙂

I'm going to assume that this is written with sarcasm, which is fine. But you are right, God's alleged omniscience makes all judgement absurb given he knows everything irrespective of time. When I was an atheist teenager I asked a priest this question and feeling proud of himself he told me that God gave us the wonderful gift of free will. I replied that 1. In that case praying to God is pointless since free will means no intervention, and 2. if this god chooses ignorance, that is cannot or does not know, or ignores knowledge of human decisions, then it is an imperfect god and not worthy of the name. He said I was too young to understand. I smiled. Point to me.

. . . hmmm, YOU joined today, this is your first post, presumes not-only a 'God' but also actions, yet you CLAIM to be an agnostic. 😮 😛

I think it likely you are an 'interloper'

That would be "TROLL", methinks.......

@Ellah still completely ncoherent, I see...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:507092
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.