Agnostic.com

14 5

What is your weirdest irrational fear?

Most of us have some kind of fear that will probably never happen or just don't make any sense. The weirdest for me is the fear of farting outside when the weather is freezing cold.

Now, we can see our and other people's breath when it's cold outside. What if the same thing happened when we farted? Like someone could see a puff of hot air coming from your butt.

I know, this wouldn't happen because we are wearing layers of clothes, and someone would have to be nude for this to possibly happen. But that's what makes it an irrational fear.

What is yours?

joeymf86 8 Apr 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Being stuff inside my body and mind unable. Knowing what's happening but unable to communicate

I am frightened of falling forever - when I was a young child I was on an escalator one of the old ones, and hte person I was with, fell - and he actually was fallu-ing forever because the escalator just kept going - Its not escalators I fear but that idea of not being able to right myself. or get off -

Grasshoppers. They give me super willies.

Birds... Chickens, Geese, Ducks, Parrots, Crows... All of 'em. Big, little, doesn't matter.
But it's not irrational, they're crazy scary!!
Also spiders, but also not irrational!

Fear of open spaces

My fears are perfectly rational to me.🙂

Tornadoes-I dream about black clouds coming towards me.

I fear I'm going to fall, hit my head, and have it explode into a million pieces like a watermelon when Gallagher used the Sledge-O-Matic.

Or that I'll fall going upstairs and my tibia or fibula will stick out of my skin.

No idea why, but true to both.

On a joking note, I fear my vasectomy won't be 100% effective...

MrHIT Level 5 Apr 5, 2018

Hahahahahaha hahahaha I love Gallagher

I have little, if any irrational fear.

Saying people's names. I have a fear that I will call them by the wrong name. So I just say "hey!"

I do that too. I'm really bad at remembering a new person's name. I'll forget it instantly and hope at some point someone else will say that person's name so I won't have to ask.

All of my fears are real and rational, they scare the pojies out of me.

Accidentally walking into the women's washroom, if the sign's not there or I can't read it I have to ask someone. Walked in couple times and total panic set in. I have no idea why.

Fear of irrational fears! 😉

phobophobia

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:50835
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.