Agnostic.com

10 6

BREAKING NEWS MSNBC 3:50 PM EST USA - Mitch McConnell, not my favorite Rethuglican holds up a mask urging Americans to use them. Good deed. Since Trump and Pence don't have balls to do it!!!!!

sassygirl3869 9 June 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This was an obvious misunderstanding, Trump told Mitch he should wear a mask for the good of everyone, not meaning he should encourage everyone to wear, but so that Mitch would cover up his fuck ugly face so everyone would not have to look at it.

He is a dangerous man.

Can't wait to see him lose in November! He has done tremendous harm to this country, just by blocking Merrick Garland because he was nominated by a black President!

he's running for reelection, and they're all gonna start acting like they didn't help trump. they didn't hear him, see him, they don't know who he is, they never met him.

The sky is falling

bobwjr Level 10 June 26, 2020

Hmm, I despise Darth Cheney but holy hell!

[mobile.twitter.com]

Not about to join his fan club, but that’s a powerful image right there. Kudos!

He is not doing it because its the smart thing to do, he has gotten political/financial pressure from some donor. It has nothing to do with morality or health. Not much longer before the people start burning mansions and state houses down.

That shows that moron has some sense. Better late than never.

He knows he’s immunocompromised. At his age, Covid could be deadly (isn’t he like a hundred and fifty?).

Why the sudden change?

Precisely, schmucks don't change their spots. I won't dignify him by referring to him as any kind of cat.

Afraid to leave his house...probably his wife told him no mask, sleep on the couch.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509680
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.