Agnostic.com

5 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe the road to full blown dementia is nearing an end. trump does not see the harm is behavior is doing. An ego so inflated it eclipses all rational behavior. Where oh where are the elected officials that could remove him? Too worried about their own elections on the state level of course.

I doubt he has ever seen what harm he is causing others. His father beat that out of him a long time ago.
To answer your 2nd part this has been predicted decades ago. People who study history and population demographic know full well when a place can no longer support itself. We have passed that point some time ago and yet keep on going. We all should know what happens with Ponzi schemes and the present economic model of constant growth is a huge Ponzi scheme.

I don't think so. Her is losing simply because he cannot stop his stupidly compulsive behavior.

I watched him say this. I offer another scenerio: Trump is crashing America so he can suspend the elections and declare martial law. Does anyone doubt that he has checked what 'emergency' powers he can call, with toadie Bill Barr at his side? The Republicans will let him; the Democrats won't be able to stop him; the Supreme Court and the military will refuse to interfere in the 'legal' powers of the President. Watch this space.

I'm not certain SCOTUS, and the military will back him anymore. He's a mess.

Color me skeptical of that. He would need most Military support.

@FearlessFly no, he would simply need them not to intervene.

@David1955 We disagree.

When has there been a coup (which is what is being described), with the military being 'quiescent' ?

I overheard a woman at the gym the other day saying that the way she sees it .....the virus is going to kill off a lot of people (as in - those who somehow "deserve to die" ) which will precipitate a total lockdown --- at which time the president will be able to declare martial law and the military will come in and "clean up" everything.....destroy that whole ANTIFA bunch who are rioting and looting and tearing down all those statues. I thought my head was literally going to explode. 😟 She didn't come up with this insane scenario by herself ----- this is what the faux news crowd is being spoon fed 24/7.

@Lavergne "the sky is falling" 🙂

@FearlessFly Fiji experienced a non violent coup not too long ago. If they can do it, we can, too? 🙂

@Amzungu "Fiji had seen four definitive coups in the past two decades"

Nonviolent perhaps, but to say the military wasn't involved is way too simplistic :

[en.wikipedia.org]

[inquiriesjournal.com]

[tandfonline.com];

[apjjf.org]

@FearlessFly I have no problem with military involvement if value of life is maintained.

Farfetched, but interesting. It would, IMO, explain a few things. 😛

I'd be totally okay with that, except for the 'burning everything down before he leaves part'. I mean, we still have 6 months of this insanity to endure...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:509755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.