Agnostic.com

44 24

LINK Catholic Bishop Will Spray Holy Water from Helicopter Over City to Defeat Devil | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

A Catholic bishop, full of ideas, will borrow a helicopter and spray his city with holy water on July 14 in order to cleanse it from all the demons.

This is nto a new idea. This kind of thing has been done before.

snytiger6 9 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments (26 - 44)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Water is holey, oxygen bubbles make it holey. Lol
The fucking idiots... i have no clue what holy is...misspelling???? Lol i think there are a lot of airheads involved with these religious nutcakes, i mean look at the drivel leaking out all over, is brain soup the answer??
Lol

Holy aerial bombardment, Batman! What next? Using a crop duster as a censer to dispense the incense? Using a blimp with loudspeakers to blast out an exorcist's incantations? What the hell century is this anyway?

My gast has been flabbered by His Holy Stupidity.

More spectacular, but just as nonsensical as prayer.

Good luck with that.

Maybe he get lucky and put a fire with it. That way he is not wasting his time.

This is going to work! It's so stupid Satan will never see it coming.

Sure, and the fork and the spoon will jump over the moon!

Seems legit. I'll back it if it puts out a riot fire.

Great idea. This will teach that old Devil.

Anyone ever notice that the religious get bizarre like this rather than blame Democrats? This holds true unless you are Evangelical.

I can't believe it took the Catholic Church 80 years from the time the helicopter was invented to come up with that brilliant idea!

They need to do it at night so they will kill all the vampires too.

BD66 Level 8 June 30, 2020

About time!

JacarC Level 8 June 30, 2020

For the Horde !

TO_BY Level 7 June 30, 2020

As a catholic bishop must surely be holy, all he needs
to do is piss his holy water out of the helicopter window to
"piss off" that nasty devil chap.

He's just looking for a helicopter ride...

About 20 years ago, I had a water bottling company make me a few skids of DI water in half liter bottles for mineral free water for tests that I was doing. For liability purposes, they had a 3rd party test all private label water that they contracted to put in bottles. They were really upset that they had to make a solution of nonoxynol 9 to soak their tanks for nine hours after bottling a truckload of "holy water" that they bottled for places that don't have priests. I suspect I know why women can't be priests and I don't it is urine they they put in the "holy water".

Holy water and a dollar will get you four quarters every time.

Holy water probably isn't externally sourced at all, probably right from the tap or commercial bottled water? Because if it was sourced widely from single locations . . . . man could a lot of problems be solved at once from that spot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:510544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.