Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Kanye West Announces Presidential Bid and Elon Musk Endorses Him – CBS San Francisco

These two bastards are trying to help reelect Donald Trump. I hope nobody's stupid enough to vote for this loser.

barjoe 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Remember when this FOOL....drunk or too stoned to care...busted his way onstage at the Grammys to interrupt Taylor Swift's well-earned presentation ceremony so he could tell the world that BEYONCE really DESERVED the Grammy? He must recognize himself in the pustule...no class...no style....

Isn't Kanye a Trump person?

He's also a popular black music artist. He's hoping that African American voters will be stupid enough to cast their vote for him instead of Joe Biden. He's hoping to siphon enough votes to reelect Trump. Biden want to raise taxes on top %1. People don't get it. Elon Musk gets it. He doesn't want to pay 35% tax rate.

@barjoe

Screw him, I hope people aren't dumb enough to fall for that.

And the American farce, or is that tragedy, continues.

@Bobby9 Let's hope not

@floWteiuQ Exactly.

@Bobby9 Let's hope he doesn't represent America. What do you think I meant?

ROFLMAO!

Both Elon Musk and Kanye West need to get in a rocket and go to Mars

Kanye already has the housing design figured out for the planet.

@Flowerwall So instead of Bing Bing it would be Bling Bling

@dermot235 And he'll bring the martians religion.

And Musk has the whole Martian name thing figured out already. I think it will work!

@Flowerwall All he will bring is confusion

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512395
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.