Agnostic.com

2 10

This came in the mail today πŸ˜‚
A bag of gummies shaped as this and the note , courtesy of my team I guess πŸ˜‚
I am laughing , this is great .
This was the first 4 day , and if u count tmrw up to 7pm , the first and longest break we took in 16 weeks .
When we exited hospital on Thursday morning , my beloved and weird cats asked me , β€œ I guess u ll have to go to the store this time ?” Bcz I don’t shop , and I rarely cook . And I remember replying , β€œ worry about your selves assholes , I am sure there is a bag of shit somewhere and pizza guy knows my place , pls , worry about your pathetic litle lives β€œ.
That’s the way I talk to them , but u guys here , I can say it loud and clear , I love these assholes . Most of them I got them in my team when they were bright new , and we all stick tghr since 2004. They are my family .
Well . Apparently they send me a bag of dicks .
And I am opening a bottle of wine , another rarely event in my house , and I am cooking ( the world will end ), and I am gonna think hard how to retaliate and destroy these audacious cats soon .
Any ideas , pls shoot .
Ps : I already did the plastic roaches in their drinks and the turds in the food few weeks ago . Anything to keep the spirits high and smiles on the faces .
If u have any screen shots of funny or rude ( even better ) ideas , share . And where I can find . I will look at amazon later too πŸ¦‡πŸ¦‡
I love u guys here too . Stay safe , stay smiling . This will pass .

Pralina1 9 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like fun you are finally getting a break, yes plastic vomit is at Amazon

bobwjr Level 10 July 6, 2020

I love that you happen to know that! lolz!

@Lauren I was about to say , go bob go , go bob go ! β™₯️β™₯οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Pralina1 we medical professional must stick together

That's awesome!.. buy a 3 foot sub and put Fake Vomit on top, rewrap and have it delivered to work..just a thought..

Where can I find fake vomit ? I like that ! Yes ! Amazon ?
I like that . They are always hungry like grasshoppers .

@Pralina1 Amazon has that

@Pralina1 btw how many are you feeding?

@Pralina1 this on Amazon..

@Charlene I have 4 ducklings , pests like no others , pains u know where , and at times I want to struggle them . But . Yeah I ll feed them . I love them β™₯οΈπŸ¦‡β™₯️

@Charlene Perfect. !! Muah !!!!

@Pralina1 you might need to by 3 of them..good luck..🀣🀣🀣🀣

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:512913
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.