Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK WHO Chief Says Lack Of Unity Is A Bigger Threat Than Coronavirus : Coronavirus Live Updates : NPR

The COVID-19 pandemic is testing the world – and humanity is failing because of a lack of leadership and unity, the head of the World Health Organization declared in a passionate speech Thursday.

"How is it difficult for humans to unite and fight a common enemy that is killing people indiscriminately?" WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus asked at a briefing in Geneva, his voice rising with emotion.

HippieChick58 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

you posted this twice 👍🏻

I actually posted thrice 🙂 , I am not sure how, I am just talented that way. I have since deleted the excess.

@HippieChick58 I do it sometimes. It's the Alzheimer's.

@barjoe I hope that isn't my issue right now. I think what it is on my part is the computer paused... and I clicked again, and again. I've got stuff to do, gotta keep moving!

@HippieChick58 I know what causes it, hit the submit button multiple times. Somebody did that and I posted Deja Vu. He got so pissed at me. I can be an ass, I admit it.

@barjoe & Hippiechick58: Babes! If this is your biggest problem..........

Trump just looks to blame anybody or anything for his own incompetence. In this case it's WHO

If you have a "leader" that refuses to even admit there is a problem........Well, what are the odds?

The problem is Donald Trump. Unity is like kryptonite to Donald Trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513818
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.