Agnostic.com

10 28

LINK Bill Nye says WEAR A MASK!

I need to see if I can blow out a candle wearing my mask.

HippieChick58 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It shouldn't take a scientist to make this point.

All of us at my work today will be wearing a mask because 2 corporate bigshots will be there with us all day. My recent paycheck reflects a "bonus" because we are risking our lives for the corporation. My years of service said my bonus would be $225. Instead it was $125. The top 1% knows exactly how to do this for you. 🙂

Gotta love Bill Nye. 🙂

N95 and KN95 are the way to go. The candle test is a good way to know you're not spreading the virus.

barjoe Level 9 July 10, 2020

I don't know about Bill Nye, not my culture, but what a sensible well spoken young man who did the comments afterwards. Keep your hopes up the future does not belong entirely to the moron after all.

Science literate person repeats recommendations based on scientific consensus... What a surprise!!

Smart guy

bobwjr Level 10 July 9, 2020

People already should know that they should wear a mask for other people's safety.
It seems crazy that they don't understand that they have no right to deprive others of health or life.

Bill Nye the Science Guy. Only Trump could make this guy controversial.

What do you get when 10 anti-maskers sits at a table with 10 anti-vaxxers?

A table with 20 fucking imbeciles.

Usually they're the same flat earthers.

You get a table for two, because the rest of them are fucking dead.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:513916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.