Agnostic.com

18 9

LINK Right-Wing Pastor: I Once Went to a Hospital and Healed a Kid’s Broken Pelvis | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This was too ridiculous not to put it into the "silly , random and fun" category.

Surprisingly, some people will believe it though.

snytiger6 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That's nothing... 6 months ago I mentally veered a 3 mile wide asteroid away from hitting the Earth! These things get no press because they already happened.

Thank you for doing that. 😄

And I once went to New York and hit a home run against the New York Yankees🤣🤣🤣

Of course he did. Then god wanted him to build a university using his real birth name. 🙂

Oh come on folks, he really did heal the kid's pelvis. It just took about 6 weeks to heal, that's all.

Religionists are taught from birth to lie as part of their religion. This is curious insofar as lying is one of the most basic violations of our moral code. Moral people know immediately when they consider telling a lie. All healthy people understand what lying is, and that it is immoral...

And yet, religionists develop their dishonesty into a talent, telling just-so stories with a straight face, or as straight as they can manage. This is the essence of testifying or witnessing for god. The absurdity of these lies are often breath-taking, and one wonders at how people rationalize this perfidy in front of a god that can read their minds. Do they have no hesitation at what god thinks of their dishonesty?

Mainly, this disregard for basic morality paves the road for the miserable conduct they go on to do for the rest of their lives.

Ok, so he's a liar.

So... he's a surgeon?

One God-Almighty fantastic Orthopedic Surgeon OR, and most likely, One massively Deluded, Lying Bastard.
Me, I vote definitely for the latter.
The Pelvis, though it may seem to be, is NOT just one bone but a combination of bones making up the Pelvic Girdle.
It consists of the Sacro-Iliac and the 2 Ileum sections that actually fuse together though remaining somewhat 'flexible' especially in women in the few years after the child is born.
FFS, Surgical intervention, pinning and traction ARE the ONLY remedies for a Fractured Pelvis.

Me thinks he should get himself a bus and start traveling around the US to cure everybody from Covid. What is he waiting for?

Torture test: regrow an amputated limb!

Let me guess: he visted the wrong kid?

Insane Bullshit

bobwjr Level 10 July 12, 2020

What an egotistic, delusional narcissist. Sounds like the Orange Turd.

Yeah right. And of course the x-rays just miraculously disappeared by the hand of God. 🤮

@Bobby9 I thought in that case god had to get those back to the library. Like charges are a b****.

Oh, FFS!

Why isn't this pos going to hospitals and healing COVID cases?
Because he is completely full of shit, that's why.

JFC!

Do we call this idiot "the wacko from Waco?"

tioteo Level 8 July 12, 2020

Let me guess... no evidence?

Suuuuuure he did. Doctors couldn't have had anything to do with that at all......

redhog Level 7 July 12, 2020

Being from Wac(k )o says a lot.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:514756
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.