Agnostic.com

7 3

When it comes to dating, if a man treats me badly (no matter how good looking they are, how rich they are, how many things they have, etc.), then POOF! I'm gone 🙂

VeronicaAnn 7 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If he’s poor and ugly and treats you bad poof gone. Leave the money and looks out of it and state. “If anyone treats me poorly poof I’m gone”

Years from now you are really going to wish you had liked rich, good looking men. Trust me on this one.

And what about the poor and ugly?

@MissKathleen Damn!

@MissKathleen Yep.

Good for you. Disrespect is the first red flag of an abuser.

@VeronikaAnnJ Without respect you have nothing but although rich and good looking may not be important, as both of those are very temporary assets, I suggest that you also look for someone with roughly similar assets to you. Two reasons, first because a person who has accumulated nothing is probably not reliable and secondly, if things don't work out you don't have to worry about settlements.

I'm ugly, poor and have nothing but underwear.( But no t shirt yet). Will I do?

@VeronikaAnnJ I lied. I don't own underwear.

Rock on, girl. Any man does that isn’t worth a shite.

Okay. Did that recently happen?

bingst Level 8 July 14, 2020

@VeronikaAnnJ I was just curious as to what prompted you to make this post.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.