Agnostic.com

10 9

LINK Kathy Griffin Causes Howls Of Outrage With Politically Provacative Photo - YouTube

I think it's high time we all give amnesty to Kathy Griffin! The crybabies can stop crying already.

barjoe 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a fan of trump, obomber or the lot of them.

This is still poor form.

SCal Level 7 July 15, 2020

Get over it

@barjoe I am.

The minute trump and his supporters went fuckin' nuts over that image was a real clue as to how things were going to go with trump in the WH.
She had nothing to apologize for - yeah, the photo was over the top - get over yourselves whiny snowflakes. Freedom of speech/expression are an American's right!

"Freedom of speech/expression are an American's right!" But only when Repub's want to exercise it with mock lynchings of our first black President. Anything else and they dissolve into whiny little snowflakes.

They are such whiny snowflakes who hate free speech.

If the Chump gets reelected, I hope he has the same theatrical experience that Lincoln had. It would be very good for the country and the world.

Kathy Griffin is funny, courageous, and shouldn't apologize for severed head art.

She has nothing to apologies for.

Republicans/conservatives can dish it out, but they whine like crazy when the shoe is on the other foot.

Everybody universally destroyed this woman over a Trump mask with ketchup on it.

@barjoe - I'm remembering how Obama was treated by Republicons when he was first elected.
[playbuzz.com]

@RussRAB and Michell

I hope she artfully farted in his face .... but of course given his proclivities, he enjoyed it ...

seems appropriate for Bastille Day.

Yeah, the old "lock her up" chant again...I hear a crowd used it on drump at a sporting event?! How fun!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:515502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.