• 0 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 0 votes
Kreig 7 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love how our Air force symbol has a kiwi on it, what is better to represent than a flightless bird ???????????? so just for the giggles I get at the irony, I choose air force.

None.
Uniforms are a turn off.

There are multiple uniforms for many of those... I checked navy, recalling Richard Gere in navy whites in "An Officer and a Gentleman". Honestly, a uniform warns me off as I am a free spirited nature type who tends to not mesh at all with a formal structure type (which military members tend to be).

Zster Level 8 Nov 25, 2017

I am a gay man, but uniforms don't do anythign for me. usually they tend to make me lose interest in a guy.

Uniforms are sexy, and so are accents.

Klingon

Seriously, uniforms do nothing for me.

Working in general does it for me. You still look good working in those jeans, slacks, uniform, what ever.

@Kreig, know is a broad term here. I "know" a lot of people from a lot of different backgrounds. Some, ladies and men, don't work. How Many? I never gave it much thought.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5156
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.