Agnostic.com

10 6

Who loves bears as much as I do?

sassygirl3869 9 July 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a little cutie!! I too love bears, actually, I love all animals.

Hi! I need a warm home for the winter!

They sure are cute when they are little and doing funny things.

So freaking cute but PLEASE discourage this behavior. It endangers them when they become too comfortable.

I love bears. I'm afraid of baby bears.

Pictures are nice. I do not need to meet one in the wild. I backpacked in Glacier NP. Many warnings of grizzly bears as well as evidence of their presence near our camp and on the trail. Fortunately no sightings. 😬

I do

lerlo Level 8 July 17, 2020

I don't love them that much, that is a bit too close for comfort. They have some massive claws.

They are not out to hurt us. We live with bears here. One a week sighting in the summer months.

What a little cutie! Is this a one-time visit, or does it happen often?

Lauren Level 8 July 17, 2020

Found it on FB -Hudson Valley in NY. We do have bears around where I live though.

@sassygirl3869 So it may be in your future! We don't have any here ... just some bobcats and coyotes.

years ago my husband and I were on vacation in Bartlett, NH which is known for black bears. When we returned from dinner there was a huge one on the dumpster on his hind legs. I've also seen mama and 2 babies cross highway in Franconia Notch. I love bears. Clarks Trading Post has bear shows. World famous.

@sassygirl3869 That is indeed very cool!

Yikes! That would be pretty scary if you were lounging on your deck.

barjoe Level 9 July 17, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:516331
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.