Agnostic.com

13 14
The Portland Moms are angry. The feds better not touch them. I am two hours away.
PondartIncbendog 8 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Moms are always there when you need 'em. 😢😭

This is one of the direct results of the monster in the White House. I didn't realize how much of an actual monster he is until I started reading Mary Trump's book.

mischl Level 8 July 21, 2020

They're not even trained police. They're thugs hired by the federal government to quell protests.

I love the mom angle!

Brave people to be sure and deserving of our encomia.

Wow, you sent me to the dictionary on that one. Dictionary spells it encomium though.

The bastards did attack them. 😡

@K9Kohle789 yes, I read that as well. The protesters are a smart bunch! I am hopeful that Barr can be held accountable for this bullshit.

Those woman should do a Women's March on Versailles but head to Washington instead.

That man at the end is a true BAMF

Same goes for the moms.

He is a NAVY vet who came to ask the thugs to recall their oaths.

That's girl power!! Woohoo

There is a reason domestic abuse is highest among police officer families.

SCal Level 7 July 21, 2020

Certain ones of the police have become monsters. I wish all safety to the moms.

Sure wish that energy could be harnessed for progress across the nation … instead of further highlighting my hometown as weird.

Varn Level 8 July 21, 2020

I wish them safety, assholes don't care who they hurt.

they better not piss off the dads.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:517314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.