Agnostic.com

58 2

What's an interesting fact you know?

Mea 7 Apr 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (51 - 58)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most primates vote.

The united states still elects their judges . W T F

why does that seem weird?

If you scratch a pig with a long stick right where the hind leg joins the body, in the space between the belly and leg, the pig will freeze, then suddenly flop over in a semi-catatonic state.

Lizards and snakes go into spasms of pleasure if you stroke them under the chin. They'll even try to follow you when you start to leave.

When I encountered them in the woods or desert, I used to pet them, then run for it.

There was an English "king" who lived in the first century AD named Togidubnus (a.k.a. Tiberius Claudius Cogidubnus, as the Romans called him). I giggle a little bit every time I think of his name, especially when I try to get Google speech recognition to search for it. I mean, just listen to it. It's so silly.

The lighter was invented before the match

Many...

Elmet is only attested by placenames.

Coral reefs as we know them will likely be extinct in 50 years. 😟

Marz Level 7 Apr 7, 2018

too scary

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:51803
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.