Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Kansas school board blocks governor's order to delay start of schools

I am so glad I no longer live in Kansas.

HippieChick58 9 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Idiots

bobwjr Level 10 July 24, 2020

It's seems strange that restrictions can be placed on Executive Orders. I don't think I've heard of that before. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

A bunch of morons...

Back in h 1980s when I lived in Kansas, the state and most of its people were somewhat conservative, but truly interested in the quality of their schools. Now, with the irrational right dominating the state's politics for he past 20 years, that is no longer the case. It iis truly a shame.

I moved to Kansas in 1999, youngest was in 2nd grade. I thought the schools were really good, especially where we were. Moved to Nebraska in 2005. Then Kansas went to hell in a handbasket, glad we got out when we did, even if we are in Nebraska.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:518314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.