Agnostic.com

10 10

LINK Alabama Pastor & GOP State Senator Prays at KKK Founder's Birthday Church Forces Resignation

This will be the only time I ever post something from Christianity Today. Will Dismukes from the Armpit of America, Alabama. Will Dismukes a Pastor and State Senator AL 88th, right next to Selma. Church made him resign for saying a prayer for Grand Wizard KKK. The State Senate? No problem with them! This is Alabama! Will Dismukes did this on the same day John Lewis was Laid in State. Alabama! Dixie Pride! Will Dismukes ➕🐷

barjoe 9 Aug 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They don't burn a cross for nothing.

BD66 Level 8 Aug 6, 2020

So they burn crosses for something?

@barjoe They burn it to celebrate their white Christian heritage.

@barjoe There are plenty of KKK chapters outside the original Confederate States. Check out this map.

[vox.com]

@BD66 cockroaches always crawl out from under the woodwork eventually

@BD66 Which one is your chapter?

@barjoe You have no idea how far off you are. My great-great grandfather walked off of his farm in Missouri at age 50 with his 3 sons to
fight in Sherman's army. He lost 2 of his three sons in the Civil War. My first wife was Chinese-American. My second wife was from China. My girlfriend is from the Philippines. No white pride here. No Christian pride here. No white guilt here either.

@BD66 You said they burn crosses for Christian pride. They burn crosses because they hate blacks.

@barjoe When someone has done nothing in their life to be proud of, what do they do? Take pride in the color of their skin (White), which is pathetic. Take pride in the crazy ideas that have been drilled into their heads (Christianity) which is pathetic. They don't just hate blacks, they hate Asians, Jews, and other people that practice different religions.

@BD66 You said "they don't burn crosses for nothing" Why did you say that? What's white guilt? I don't have that. I don't like that goober state senator worshipping the Klan. So your answer is "they don't burn crosses for nothing "? Who says that in response? I'm supposed to not think you're a racist because your great-great-grandpappy was a patriot and you like Asian women? That gives you a pass to say white nationalist shit? You have the perfect right but I know exactly what you're saying.

@barjoe I said "They don't burn crosses for nothing" because there is a tie between the KKK and Christianity. The #1 symbol for the KKK is the same as the #1 symbol for Christianity. That's not a coincidence. You seem to be trying to read in things into my statements and the statements of other people that simply are not there. What "white nationalist shit" am I saying?

@BD66 "They burn it to celebrate their white Christian heritage" "No white guilt here either." I guess I'm quick on the trigger. I had to block a few who people pissed me off on this thread so if I was looking to go off on you and I'm wrong. My bad.

Christianity has a long history of institutionalized racism.

Institutionalized Racism is one thing. Praying at a monument (which should be removed) to honor 199th birthday of the first Grand Wizard KKK on the day John Lewis was laid in state as a AL State Sen is beyond unacceptable. I had to block several people over this post. I posted it to spite an Alabama troll from another post. The defenders of this guy are out there. They crawled out of the woodwork like cockroaches.

The kkk should be broken up and it's member arrested for terrorism.

US Constitution. They may not be for it but they are protected by it.

Nothing good about the KKK.

There's something quite amicable in the relationship with the KKK &: Just another institution , both claiming falsehoods. Religion , the human understanding of the word of God. & Flaming great moronic racists.
So many untruths in the world.
But people still follow them.. Humans aye.. crazy bunch..

What untruths I are they? What do you mean by "just another institution"? What's amicable about the KKK?

@barjoe
Swoosh . I didn't say the KKK were amicable . The friendship with religion is. I guarantee every Klan member is God fearing. Untruth no ,1 God. Exists.
Untruth no 2. ANTIFA are antifacist..
Untruth no 3. Men are women..
Untruth no 4. There are 120 genders..
Need I go on

@Seriousreason please don't

I was raised in Alabama but I immigrated to the United States in 1990.

I'm from Alabama, and it's scarey what some people here believe and how they behave; but I suspect the same to be true across the whole USA. Maybe some of them just feel free to be more open about it here.

I intentionally wanted to speak unfairly harsh about the state of Alabama. And so I did. Learn to spell. Professor.

Religious people should be asked by authority. One day when the country's gone to shit.. Make a choice..
Continue to devote time money, & total self conviction into your religion. Or 2A?. The right to bare arms . The right to own legally. Tangible,v useful . strikingly good looking gun's.. r
The future when Trump's gone. No police. . Clown world come home to roost. Topsy turvy.
Your guns going to feel pretty good . When approached by an existing entity. With evil intentions at the fore.
God. ..... Or gun.?... Hmmmmmm

Must not neglect to point out. 2A it's a right now..
No I mean . No gun free zones..( criminals don't obey that one anyway. ) No crying conmen. Mysoginst, lefty , TDS suffering night show hosts. Fake crying over some school shooting..
2020 most guilty of fake crying attempting to appease the gun lobbyist. Andrew Yang.. Mr UBI..
Apauling display

@barjoe
That's a bit shallow. Broad brush accusations , avoiding actually stateing anything to debunk a single point..
Typical reactionary ideologue.
All Spite no might..

@barjoe
Robert Bird is it . Hillary's mate.. Grand KKK Poobah. He's my He's my grandfather. Twice removed.
How unbearably cute.. Flaming moronic racists didn't do it enough for ya.. I thought adult's used ths site...
Light ma a flaming cross . My cigarettes gone out..

@Bobby9 I call out people for spite.

@barjoe I just did--: "scary"! Thanks.

Good riddance.

He's still a member in good standing of the Alabama State Senate. He only was forced to resign as pastor of his stupid church.

Ir says he resigned for that shit he pulled out.

The Alabama State Senate badly needs an enema.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522004
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.