Agnostic.com

21 15

Pathetic Biden lied and bragged when he stated he was arrested 3 times and now he asks black reporter if he is a junkie because he did not like his question .

lori99 5 Aug 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

21 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This pitiful bloke is a running joke here in England .

Trump right? Lol

[msnbc.com]

Sure he is...

This man is a total embarrassment to the Democratic Party and to himself

I like you!

You're a con. You'd say that no matter who it was.

@LovinLarge except YOU.LOL

@HarrySlick That makes absolutely no sense. Color me surprised.

A senile criminal is still a criminal and WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US is the solution to jailing both BidenS and TrumpOLINI January 2021

Imagine this poor guy in a debate with Trump This I would love to see.

Yeah, ikr! Trump will look like a fool 🙂

Trump is going to destroy Biden in the first 20 minutes. You will see. But we Democrats will find a silver lining to his failures somewhere... but... but Biden still stood there and faced questions respectfully.... la la. la.. Lol

@St-Sinner I am calling you out. I've heard enough from you to know you are a fake. You are a conservative masquerading as a progressive Democrat.

@LovinLarge
You have a view. I have a view. You may not be right, I may not be right. Don't be sure that you are right. Or maybe you cannot handle the truth?? Looks like you are new here and have not read my previous posts. So I am going to say your brain is half baked.

Being a progressive Democrat does not mean we have to like our shit. The most helpful and pragmatic thing to do is see, notice and point it out. We don't need blind followers. We need sensible followers who can see the truth. You are refusing to admit that Biden is old, frail and full of flaws and it is likely that Trump will defeat him. Trump followers on the others side are just like you..

@St-Sinner You are a fraud. I've yet to see you contribute anything of value on this website. You haven't the faintest idea what being a progressive Democrat means because you aren't one. At no time did I refuse to admit any of the things you've accused me of and the only reason you claim that Trump is likely to defeat Biden is because you are a Trump supporter. You make me sick and nothing you say is of any interest to me. Blocked.

@St-Sinner Don't waste your time arguing with lovinlarge, she's a malcontent and troll.

That is true but Democratic operatives are keeping it low. Trump bashing is easy to them. But swallowing the bitter truth of own lousy candidates and failures is a mission impossible.

If Biden gets elected, it would be just his luck not his competency.

And mind well, if Biden is defeated, we Democrats will never accept in mind that Biden lost. We will argue.... but Trump tricked or stole the election like we are still saying that about Hillary in 2016. Hillary still did not lose according to us.

1. She did not become president but she did not lose,
  2. Was the rule for winning.. winning electoral college? hmmmm, Hillary still did not lose,
  3. Did Hillary lose progressive states? Trump stole them and Hillary did not lose,
  4. Did Hillary lie about her losing 30,000 emails? No,
  5. Did Trump find those emails? Trump was a thief
  6. Did Hillary call a portion of American voters "deporables"?, No comments
  7. Did Hillary behave like she was entitled to the presidency because her husband was a two-term popular president, she was a US Senator and both have been in politics and Washington for life and had a huge corporate funding support? No comments.
  8. Did Hillary give $250,000 per hour speeches on Wall Street where she disparaged American voters? No comments.
  9. Do you want to talk about how terrible Trump is? Yes, Yes, Yes!

Lol... Go figure. Right there you get the idea of who we are. Hypocritical is a just one compliment we can start with.

This man comes out with some of the Craziest comments I have ever heard from a politician

You realize we're not talking about trump, right?

[msnbc.com]

You should have posted the video of this interview it’s hilarious .

Biden could not utter the simple word - "FITNESS" and we are cheering his presidency for the highest office in the land. ... Come'on Man! Lol

@St-Sinner As Joe Biden would say come on man I know I sound like an idiot but leave me alone

@St-Sinner I can't get your video to play.

[msnbc.com]

Trump is hilarious around the world...

@LovinLarge
Can you please try another browser? You can also click on YouTube on the bottom right and it should play directly on YouTube.

@tiredofthis1 ... Or better yet..... why do you embarrass me on national TV?

@St-Sinner False. He indeed uttered the word "fitness". Please stick to the facts.

@LovinLarge
He struggled three times before finally saying it. Are you blind your candidate and very critical of the other side. That looks like the mirror copy of ring wing extremists. No matter what people are pointing out, you will still deny.

@St-Sinner You wrote "Biden could not utter the simple word - "FITNESS". This is false. He said the word. Biden has had a lifelong struggle with stuttering and it is inappropriate for you to make fun of it.

@St-Sinner Exactly

@jorj
I agree with you but we are a flock that never admits its blunders or failures. We see all good in ourselves amd all bad on the other side. Ask a progressive here (not all) to pick only 3 bad things in our own candidate and they find it hard to answer. But ask them to pick 3 bad things about Trump and they will tell you 20 quickly. To do it right and fairly, it requires honesty and modesty.

We are still not accepting that Hillary was a disastrous candidate in 2016.

@St-Sinner That lovinlarge lady is a malcontent.

It is indeed a sad state of affairs when the best candidate the Democrats could offer for the presidency of the United States is sleepy Joe Biden.

The DNC has rigged the election for corporations to continue what TrumpOLINI is doing the DNC are not Democrats like a local union boss or a teachers union activist....the DNC are bribe taking criminals like Hunter Biden stealing billions from taxpayers in criminal deals with 10 countries not just Ukraine and China....impeaching TrumpOLINI was a coverup of the BidenS crime family activities

Come on man this guy is unfit to hold any office especially president.And to cutiebeauty I will save you the trouble of an Anticipated reply (and Trump is even more unfit to hold office )

Why is Biden unfit? I hear that much but no evidence is offered except speculation...

A factual claim without evidence is without credibility.

@jorj that's all speculation...

@jorj a lot of what I hear about Biden is past history.. That doesn't compare to trumps current behavior as president...

@jorj YOU are correct on all points especially how they have nothing intelligent to say except to divert to trump in every response here . This mental case does not even know his wife from his sister as shown in a recent video .

@Cutiebeauty I think jorj was the first liar I blocked here. This group either does not know or does not care how facts are established. Anyone can say anything but it's not true unless it is supported by evidence. For instance, the moon is made of green cheese. This is just as true as any of the unsupported allegations made in this thread. Most people learned this in junior high school but not this group. No wonder this country is in such a mess.

@Cutiebeauty, @richiegtt To call someone a "mental case" implies that they are mentally ill. If you're not qualified to make that diagnosis, let's see the evidence upon which it's based.

@LovinLarge oopsy.. I think admin suspended him. I don't see his comments anymore...

@Cutiebeauty He must have blocked you because I can still see his comments.

@LovinLarge how can you see his comments? You said you blocked him?

@Cutiebeauty I blocked jorj, I thought you were talking about richiegtt.

@LovinLarge oh.. 🙂. Sorry for the confusion.. We are discussing jorj in the senate now...

@Cutiebeauty My fault, thank you. My experience is that his intended use of this website is to cause problems and antagonize other members. He seeks out and inflames controversy. I blocked him so he could not interfere with my enjoyment of this website.

@LovinLarge yes, I think he was an undercover trump supporter but he always denied supporting trump but I think this post proves me right...

This low life is to stupid to realize he is off his rocker .This comment shows his true racist preconceived subconscious bullshit feelings .You liberals wouldn’t know a con if it was up your a..

Stereotyping "liberals" does not promote democracy..... hatred of TrumpOLINI is not the answer ..... telling the truth about 160 illegal wars in countries since ReaGUN illegally borrowed 3 trillion dollars is the solution to Pentagon fascism ruling USA in the one party blueREDS redBLUES duopoly...when we boycott sponsors of fake news CNN&Fox and send the message to corporations zionism and murdering people for war crime profiteering will abate ....Veterans need to resign their commissions and refuse to fly Bernie Sanders F35s....all 100 Senators talk shit but vote illegal wars

You're correct.. @lori99 is a lowlife..

If you're going to call someone a "low life" and "to stupid", it would have more credibility if you spelled all the words correctly, you too stupid lowlife.

@biguy12 for sure

Fuck you ,you fake pos

He continues to make a fool of himself on a daily basis .So sad.

Trump contradicting himself.

[bing.com]

WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US peace through Green jobs Angela Walker Vice President

He is just faking it so people will feel sorry for his ass and vote for him out of pity.

fedup Level 6 Aug 7, 2020

Do you have any evidence to support that claim or do you just pull stuff out of your ass and pretend it's true?

@LovinLarge I am flabbergasted that you actually thought I was serious.Unbelievabe.LOL. This reinforces my evaluation of some of you Biden supporters.

@fedup You got called on your bs so to cover your ass pretended you were joking or being sarcastic, just like a trump does. Your grift is entirely transparent.

@LovinLarge why the hell would he want to cover up a comment ,or pretend he was joking .You sound very simple minded to me .

@howdy1 Because his comment wasn't true, Einstein.

Also, if you're going to call someone "simpleminded", it would have more credibility if you knew it was one word, not two.

Any one would know he was being sarcastic .I knew it instantly.

Good one

@godlessguy I agree

@godlessguy, @fedup Same here

@godlessguy And I knew instantly that "anyone" is one word, not two, in second grade.

@fedup Don't waste your time on that lovinlarge lady, she's not worth your valuable time.

What kind of creep would lie about being arrested . This must indicate he wants to identify with criminals . This nut does not even know what he should lie about .

Trump's 10,000 false or misleading claims

[bing.com]

@LovinLarge you A.H. This Waco is on video saying he was arrested 3 rimes . How can this be a false claim you idiot.

@biguy12 And yet the video you rely on is not linked to your comment, you illiterate.

@LovinLarge .This video and it’s dialogue has been plastered all over the Internet,tv,and newspapers including the NY Times where I read it .You probably did not crawl out of your hole long enough to take notice. Oh ,but you probably think newspapers such as the liberal NY times are not a credible source evidence .Do the research yourself before you make claims you have no proof of .

@biguy12 Show me where I made any claims, Einstein.

Not surprising coming from him.

He didn't ask the reporter if he was a junkie, he was making a comparison between a cognitive test and a drug test for someone in a drug treatment program.

You won't get many replies from trump supporters here.. They mostly just talk to each and agree amongst themselves...

@Cutiebeauty funny that sounds exactly like you Biden supporters i

@fedup I always respond... That's why trump supporters end up blocking me lmao

@fedup this thread is mostly Biden supporters.. Where's the trump people? Hiding behind thumbs up emojs lol

Oh , Biden lied? Omg!!! How many times? More than Donny Dum Dumb? Lol

First of all this poster is not dismissing Trumps lies .The BIG difference is if Trump said this to a black reporter and lied about being arrested this site and the media would be flooded with derogatory comments ,but Biden’s ridiculous comments are overlooked on a daily basis

@richiegtt second of all... When trump is spoken about, the right wing here says,

What about Obama?
What about Hilary?

Neither of which has been president the last three and a half years.

@richiegtt and trump, btw, lies

Every. Single. Day..
There's no comparison at all really..

@richiegtt For sure

@jorj more speculation...

@jorj
All the while u are doing what about Trump on every Biden criticism we see.

I don't know if I do it every time.. But if I do, I got it from righties always saying.. But. But. Obama.. But but. Hilary... Keep it even as you say..

@jorj how do you know that? Do you have a link? Regarding who said "what about.. ?" first.. Whataboutism has been around for awhile... Maybe the left did start complaining first but that means the righties used whatabout first.. First the behavior, then the complaints...

@jorj

"Ive yet to see any right winger use the whataboutism angle. "

Seriously? I see it frequently... Are you not active in member hosted groups or do you spend most of you your time in the public forums?

I see it often in my polical debate group..

This senile racist rapist BidenS is worse than TrumpOLINI a war criminal for 47 years WWW.HOWIEHAWKINS.US is the only qualified candidate for the White House with Angela Walker Vice President

If you are going to rely on an article, could you include the link please?

I viewed it on YouTube and a bunch of other sites ,she may not know how to link it.

@richiegtt It's her responsibility to link it if she's going to rely on it. I found it myself to see if there was anything to it and of course there wasn't. Much ado about nothing. Again.

@LovinLarge.He should beg your forgiveness for attempting to assist a fellow agnostic. .I do not have any responsibility to supply links

@lori99
"I do not have any responsibility.... "

That's exactly what trump says...

@Cutiebeauty Are you incapable of making any comments or replies in which you do not refer to trump.Its ridiculous.

@lori99 Factual allegations without supporting evidence are without credibility.

@granny vote blue no matter who lol

Is that better🙂

Where did you get this?

Which part?

As if Trump isn't racist, what's your point?

First and foremost what the hell does Trump have to do with this post ? The post is in regards to his mental capacity in that he makes no sense .

@lori99 What's your cat's name?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:522493
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.