Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate - CNNPolitics

In case nobody believed my tweet from before. Not fake news CNN

barjoe 9 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣with her record on incarceration of Black American, white suburbia will fall over themselves to vote for her and Joe, the Black American community..not so much..

I don't know which black people you're talking to. All my friends are psyched to vote out Trump. When I talk to white people, their for Trump.

@barjoe really? guess you haven't spoken to many Black Americans in Cali..or NYC, or Boston..as for white folks that You know I'm sure they all want Drump gone..

@Charlene I don't live in CA, NYC or MA but Biden will win all those states. I live and work with mostly POC they're all moderate Democrats in Philly. You speak for yourself. This is a strong ticket, maybe the strongest democrats could've come up with. Blacks are behind this ticket. That's why Trump wants to suppress the black vote. Biden was the the guy Trump didn't want running. Remember Ukraine? That's why he did that. This ticket will win if Trump can't steal it in some key states. Republican all trash this ticket. Some leftists, tiny minority btw, will trash it. Most mainstream democrats and people fed up with Trump will support it. I can only worry about Pennsylvania. It's in play. If Joe can take. PA, WI and MI, he'll win.

@barjoe ahh moderates.
People that abid by the take it slow on everything so you don't upset My comfy life, and don't talk about demanding change or demanding any thing and don't get violent in the face of brutal oppression by the white supremacy in the thoughly racist system. Those "Moderates"..good to know..just the kind of people that could careless about what's actually happening in and to Amurika..just go Slow.
And never,ever,ever make us uncomfortable..

@Charlene I'm a realist. It goes like this. You've got Trump. He's unacceptable. Joe Biden is acceptable. This is the way it works. I voted for Nader 2000. My vote didn't hurt Gore. He won PA and I voted for the guy I wanted. 2016 I voted third party and Trump won PA. If I had a redo, I'd vote for Hillary. I can't make that mistake this time. If Joe gets in, I'll criticize him, for now I'm gonna trash DJT. For now Joe's my guy. He's more progressive than he gets credit for. Obama was never for marriage equality. Joe came out for it just before 2012 election and forced BHOs hand on that. It was a very brave thing to do and made the difference. He doesn't get cred for that. He's a good guy. Biden will be fine. Hope he can do it.

@barjoe no you're a center/right don't make me uncomfy with demands Democrat..the kinda MLK distrusted more than klansmen..

@Charlene So you speak for blacks and MLK. I make you uncomfy? Worse than KKK? I'm just not a leftist. I'm not Center Right. I don't label people. I grew up and still live inner city. I didn't grow up of privilege. I know what it takes to make things work and I don't label people. You have a good day. I don't want to see you uncomfy.

I have said for a few weeks that Kamala Harris would be the VP pick.

I will gladly vote for Biden and Harris, with zero hesitation because another 4 years of the orange turd will destroy our country as we know it. The orange turd is a danger to our existence as a country. He's a corrupt con man, a traitor, a racist, a mysoginist asshole whose only qualifications make him eligible for the penitentiary. Fuck trump and his ilk of republitard ass kissing enablers!

This was the smart pick. The obvious pick. I liked Val Demings as well. I think Susan Rice would've been a disaster. Would cost him the election.

Wait and see how it all will pan out.

Actually, nothing else to do.

Biden / Harris 2020. 🙂

They have my vote! We have to turn this country right side up again

If Trump is re-elected he has already said that he will take down social security, Medicare, and Medicaid. His method on this is to sign an executive order to stop taking social security out of payroll checks. If this happens we have no benefits to look forward to. How do you take care of mom and dad? How do you take care of yourself?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:523728
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.