Agnostic.com

30 2

What skill or talent do you wish you had?

I've always wished that I was a great singer. A person with a great voice has always been super attractive to me.

BrightTyger979 6 Apr 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

singer as well. It kinda annoying since pretty much anything I want I can learn except this. You either can sing or you cant. All the practice and lessons on earth are only going to make you slightly better.

I wish I could draw well or sing.

Same here. I can't sing. I studied in college theatre arts and did community theatre but never could do musicals. I might have pursued acting if I could sing.

I could come up with a long list but... I am enjoying the experience of who and what I am as is. Any other skill not earned will change and corrupt the experience. So I am as I am despite the vast room for improvement. You guys starting to sound like the religious that pray for favors. Nah thanks... but you guys dream on instead of applying effort to learn a skill. I know I am sounding like an Asshole but I am at a stage in my life where Reality as is rules and Fantasy is discarded. And yes I was born with a number of skills I elected not to pursuit them to the end.

I always wanted to sing or play an instrument which everyone in my immediate family except for me does quite well. Why did I have to be the exception that proves the rule?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:52461
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.