Agnostic.com

2 0

Favourite Atheist Podcast?

I'm looking to expand my repetoire. I like the scathing atheist, Seth Andrews, opening Arguments, cognative dissonance, thank God I'm atheist and how to heretic. Any like podcasts that people would recommend?

Nerdagnostic 2 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My favorite has always been "The Friendly Atheist". Hehmat and Jessica are great. He's pretty much her straight man. If your political beliefs lean conservative then you're probably going to have a problem with her. "The Atheist Experience" podcast is the 2 hour audio from the YouTube show. It's always fun to hear Christian callers trying to play "gotcha". Beware the "Atheist Experience Experience" which is just a sad Christian rebuttal podcast to the Atheist Experience. Seth Andrews "Thinking Atheist" is also a favorite.

Atheist experience
Talk Heathen
Jimmy Snow : The Line
Cosmic Skeptic
Genetically engineered Skeptic
Rationality Rules

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:524979
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.