Agnostic.com

8 16

Grieving daughter: "Father's only pre-existing condition was trusting Trump."

Kristin Urquiza’s speech about her late father, a 65-year-old Trump supporter who died of the coronavirus in June, was a striking and emotional moment during the first night of the Democratic National Convention.

“My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life,” Urquiza said in a pre-recorded video played at the virtual event Monday night.

[huffpost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump & the Repubs have NO ANSWER, NO COUNTER to this gals thoughts-comments; if they try, they'll expose themselves for the greedy, self-centered people they are.

I'm sure more people fall into that category of health problem was following me the president. He might be getting a perverse thrill from our corona bs.

I saw on face book that Sharon Stone the Actress was giving a very heart felt speech as so far severe things have got in Montana about no services avaiable she already has lost 2 closes relatives and another two are on respiratoras i think and next to impossible to get a covid test unless you have it,even nurses in the hospitals can not get them ,she is pleading for everyone to get rid of Trump

Trusting Trump had far worse consequences than just him dying, he just won't be here to suffer through the mess he stupidly helped push on America.

Sad state of affairs

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 18, 2020

155 days left of Donnie's reign of Terror / Error...

If it didn't deify him too much I'd be tempted to start a new calendar on that day. The "After Trump" calendar.

Of course if he commits the massive voter fraud he is trying to and throws the election we'll be in the AA years... After America because I really don't see the US surviving this in that scenario.

69 to the day of decision. Then, with luck, around 70 days of derision, complete with criminal investigations, entorced tax disclosures, etc.

I heard her speech, it was very moving.

I heard much of her speech and was reminded of how merciless natural selection is.

Watching it too, I loved Michelle Obama's presentation.

@Willow_Wisp

I love Michelle Obama. She gave a heartfelt, powerful speech.

@LiterateHiker The nation is sick, but I can't tell which is worse, the virus, or the cancer in the offal office.

Michelle is a gifted speaker who attended Harvard Law School and was a classy First Lady. It surprised me when she said she suffered from mild depression.

@rogueflyer Well you didn't have Melania Trump steal your first lady speech did you?

@Willow_Wisp What a contrast between Malania and Micelle as First Ladies.

@rogueflyer Melania with her tone deaf fashions, "I don't really care, do U?"
It's right up there with "Let them eat cake"

@Willow_Wisp The catastrophe that is in the offal office is worse, We have to wait to get rid of it, while we can do something to try and stay healthy during this epidemic.

@LiterateHiker She would have made an excellent presidential candidate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525582
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.