Agnostic.com

15 22

LINK Christian Network TBN Cancels Scamvangelist Kenneth Copeland’s TV Show | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Well this is a good step but I like to see Televangelists or Scamevangelists be cancelled indefinitely and be incarcerated

Blackatheist1985 7 Aug 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

One down, and dozens yet to fall, there IS hope at last.

Finally

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 19, 2020

Censorship is NEVER the correct solution.

@Gwendolyn2018 That is a lie, and you know it.

@Gwendolyn2018 Cancelling is a form of censorship.

@PBuck0145 No, imo, it is a way in which the Network has discovered/deemed that the BVOV is more than likely exactly what it appears to be, i.e. a Complete and Utter, Unmitigated Scam.

@Triphid A fair point. It is the right of the network not to broadcast unsuitable programs.

Was it their god(s) will???

Yeah, something like that. 🙄

Fuck sake. That old bastard isn't dead yet?

@Gwendolyn2018 yeah but everyone dies at some point. That point for him was about a century ago.

Love to know the full story why tbn booted him. I think it had to do with money.

They need their tax exemption status revoked retroactively.

Guess he couldn't survive the 1-2 punch from both Colbert and Oliver, lol.

I doubt morality has anything to do with it - TBN most likely wasn't getting a big enough kick back.

Perhaps this has to do with "morals"? If so, religion continues to search for them

twill Level 7 Aug 19, 2020

Well that is good news.

I saw his “spitting away the coronavirus” early in the pandemic on Colbert. Beyond insane, it’s criminal.

Couldn't happen to a douchier bag!

Grifters.... all of them.

Makes used car salesmen look legit.

He's in a grifting class all his own.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:525892
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.