Agnostic.com

9 5

Is access to this site purposely being reduced?

I'm just wondering if others are experiencing the same difficulty that I am: inability to log on to Agnostic.com. Sometimes days go by and I cannot log on. When I try, I get a message telling me that my request "timed out." Yet I am able to access other sites. Could it be that someone or some group with a religious or other unknown agenda is manipulating a technical lever to keep users off the site? Am I being overly suspicious?

Flyingsaucesir 8 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I use the App on my iPad and have never had a problem, just click on the icon and I’m in.

I've never had a problem. I use the web browser (chrome) on my phone because it allows me to set bookmarks and download files.

I use the app on my phone and I never have to login

Okay, then it's either my carrier or my phone. Probably the former. Thanks everyone for your feedback!

@Flyingsaucesir You're welcome

I use my iPad sixth generation never an issue so far!

Logging on with my desktop can be slow when I log on that wY!!!

Not happening to me, in fact i never "log on", my tablet just takes me here whenever I wish...try Not logging out?

Ask admin

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 27, 2020

Do you have an adblocker? Cookies enabled. I'm not sure. You're on now. Try messaging Admin.

No problems here in the UK.

I use a laptop and I've never had issues logging on.

I haven't had that issue.. It must be your device. I use a phone...

Thanks, I will look into that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528353
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.