Agnostic.com

6 8

The crooked owners of Hobby Lobby continue to fight returning STOLEN artifacts to Iraq. The hypocrisy of these "Christians" is overwhelming. I stopped shopping there long ago, but it isn't as if the general public cares. What is the difference in rioters looting stores and Hobby Lobby looting artifacts?

[yahoo.com]

Gwendolyn2018 9 Aug 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Western countries have being stealing artifacts fro poor countries for 100's of years now. The arrogance of Hobby Lobby is astounding

Who they support and who supports them.

I have never shopped there, never will. They are the poster child of white Christian privilege.

@Gwendolyn2018 Bah Humbug! Amazonsmile!

I haven't shopped there in a few years. I miss them, I am a quilter and they did have a decent selection of quilting fabrics. I went shopping 50 miles away when I couldn't find what I wanted locally. Hobby Lobby is not more than 5 miles away. I miss their fabrics, but I will not support them in any way, shape, or form as long as the owners are unethical religious creeps.

They are horrible people

The peasant who steals a goose from off the village green, is a criminal. The lord who steals the green from under the geese, is a great public servant.

The people with the money get to write the rules.

@Gwendolyn2018 Thank you.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:528370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.