Agnostic.com

12 9

LINK Christian Crowdfunding Site Hosts Drive For Alleged Kenosha Gunman

From the article...

Two crowdfunding websites took down fundraisers to benefit alleged Kenosha, Wisconsin, gunman Kyle Rittenhouse, according to The Washington Times, but one set up on a Christian crowdfunding site is still running.

snytiger6 9 Aug 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Then that Christian Site should also be held accountable as being Accessories to Murder AFTER the Fact.

The law doesn't quite work that way. If they helped him cover up the crime then they'd be accessories after the fact.

@snytiger6 We, imo, what ever way the Law choose to see it, I still think that funding his Defense is a kind of Abetting and Condoning his criminal actions, thus imo, they are Accessories AFTER the fact.

Because premeditated murder is a true Christian principal.

Pathetic

I hate people. 😟

Nunya Level 6 Aug 30, 2020

I'm pretty reclusive myself... because I find people to be generally disappointing.

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 29, 2020

Wtf is wrong with Americans, a 17 y.o. goes berserk with a Military style Assault rifle killing and wounding people and No-one wants Gun Control?
How many other killings have occurred over the last few years or so where school kids and innocents have been slaughtered and yet so many of you hang on to that out-date Amendment that gives you the right to Shoot first and Ask Questions later?
Imo, IF Americans are so Hellbent on wiping themselves out then why bother using guns, etc, why not just sit back and let Covid-19 do it all for you.

It seems like the Republicans are trying that too. 😝

@JeffMurray And would your U.S. Democrats be doing any better?

@Triphid Obviously I think they would. There's a reason the NRA has grades that very clearly and very starkly break on party lines.

@JeffMurray Well when did your Democrats last attempt to put Gun Control Laws into place?

@Triphid
Don't know if this was the most recent, but this was last year.
"Democrats pressure Republicans by advancing gun control bills - Reuters" [reuters.com]

I don't understand why people would support a murderer.

What they should have is a fund raising event for his victims, and good on the two crowdfunding websites that took it down. It is despicable to have it in the first place.

Even if he doesn't go to prison, he'll need the money to go into hiding and get a new identity, because if he doesn't, I bet someone is going to hunt him down and kill him. And he'll deserve it.

A million cops have gotten away with murder and I doubt any of them had to go into hiding. The right is propping this kid up as a hero. He may go to prison because he doesn't have a badge, but either way he'll be fine.

@JeffMurray I hope you're wrong.

@TomMcGiverin Oh, me too. But what about this country this year makes you think something appropriate will happen?

This country is SO going in the WRONG direction.
I heard about these crowd-funding efforts yesterday, and I am well and truly appalled.
Typical "christian" behavior. FFS!

Agreed!!!

My hope for this nation is in steady decline, we are at the tipping point of loosing all our rights and freedoms, because a few right wing hate mongers are so desperate to stay in power at any cost!!!

When they added under god into the National Pledge of Allegiance in 19956 they spelled doom for this country once known as the United States of America’s!!!

IMHO!!!

Yes, fund the Nazi militia member who murdered two people in cold blood!!!

He crossed State lines, underage for the weapon he carried, did not adhere to a legal curfew!!!

Yes, the Obstructionist republican Fascists cult followers come out to protect a criminal they created!!!

The death penalty is not enough, for this teenage Nazi police supporter who murdered two people at point blank range after threatening to kill all of them!!!

His mother apparently drove him there to participate!!!

@Fred_Snerd Personally I don't believe in the death penalty. There have been many cases where a person was proven innocent AFTER the execution.

I do think that killing two people and shooting a third shoudl put him prison for the rest of his life. He brought a loaded gun to the protest to shoot people. I also think his mother should be investigated for driving him there knowing he had a loaded gun. The legal age fo open carry is 18, and he was only 17. So, there shoudl be some parental responsibility there since she drove him.

@snytiger6 I say lobotomize him and let him be free and his mother has to deal with a simpleton for the rest of her life.

@IAJO163
Great idea!

Only one problem she is an obstructionist republican she would just put him in a tax payer mental institution at our expense!!

@of-the-mountain Bartender, make it a double!!!

Its not shocking. Remember the KKK is a Christian organization

redhog Level 7 Aug 29, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529029
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.