Agnostic.com

7 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, his GoFundMe page was taken down even though violent miscreants are allowed to have them

I wouldn’t donate to a Christian group and I seldom donate to any cause at all, but I would donate to his legal funding if there was a trustworthy way to do so.

Because....?

@Paul4747 I genuinely dislike liberals.

@CourtJester so OK to contribute to someone who murders liberals.I genuinely dislike people who dislike liberals and dislike people who shoot liberals. Ever hear of the Nazis there sparky???

@Healthydoc70 ever hear of self defense??? Taking away the ability to protect one’s self is more of a nazi move there sparky.

@CourtJester Zooming right past the above exchange; how does disliking anyone else's politics influence you to want to contribute to someone who is being charged with murder? Because he was possibly counter-protesting against a liberal march, and carrying a rifle illegally while doing so, resulting (as it appears) in his eventually shooting two people to death when getting into a confrontation?

I would not want to contribute to a liberal accused of murdering a conservative protestor. Politics don't enter into shooting people. I decry violence on any side.

He carried an AR clone into an already inflammatory situation. First dumb move. He already appeared to be looking for trouble. Second, at his age it's illegal in that state to open carry. Second dumb move. I don't believe all the facts of the incident have been established yet, but a celebrity conservative lawyer is already representing him. How he is being represented by someone who has also been a lawyer for Rudy Giuliani is inexplicable to me unless someone is already viewing this case as a conservative cause celebre.

His claim of self-defense seems dubious at least in the first shooting, from the little I've read. It seems a plastic bag was thrown at him. This does not justify deadly force.

By the way, regarding your rebuttal to @Healthydoc70; it's a common myth that the Nazi party disarmed the German population. Gun ownership was encouraged... with the exception of Jews, liberals, and other minorities, who genuinely were disarmed. You can look it up.

@CourtJester You probably dislike the liberal that you created in your own head. I cannot begin to tell you how many times I must correct a Conservative with “I never said that.”
If I say “ support gun control” the normal response is “I want all guns to be illegal.” Clearly not what I said.
That’s just one example but there’s many more. Unfortunately too much chatter and not enough listening on the Conservative end of things

@CourtJester You sound indoctrinated. Let's hope you or your other family members never need Medicaid.

@DenoPenno I chose a profession that will financially support me so that Medicaid won’t be needed. People should manage their finances to the level that it is not. Just my personal view.

@CourtJester OK, and you do not have anyone at all in your family who is on Medicare right now? If you say "no" I will not believe you. They pay $6.000 a month to keep my step father in a nursing home. suppose your profession would cover all that for you.

Yeah why not, Christians seem to love white people who murder innocent people for no reason! So sick of hearing about this little racist jerk!

Disgusting behavior. Haters all.

Leelu Level 7 Aug 30, 2020

Cherry pick much?

@CourtJester I don't fall for your attention whoring.

@Leelu typical liberals ignore the facts. It’s expected.

@CourtJester Here's your facts. Now go back to your fake news.

@Leelu guess we have to wait for the courts to set him free

@Leelu I love the shit out of the little guy.

Wasn't he a minor? What was a minor doing with a gun? Heard his mom drive him to the protest.

His mommy bought it and drove him up and back

It's a shame the internet wasn't around in 1865 or they could have raised money for John Wilkes Booth.

Not so! He was defending himself. I doubt he'll be found guilty.

Why wouldn't he be found guilty? Murder is murder regardless of what the victim did in the past...

@Cutiebeauty
Self defense. Video shows he was attacked.

@bigpawbullets Another Stand Your Ground defense perhaps.

@bigpawbullets what video? You have the link?

@Cutiebeauty
Nope. Seen on several "smartnews" stories about it.

@Cutiebeauty This one is pretty good:

@BD66
Unavailable..... bummer.

@BD66 not available.. Thanks anyway 😞

@Cutiebeauty Try this one:

@BD66 yes, this one works...

he is a minor, it is illegal in Kenosha for a minor to carry a gun, the self defense argument is not applicable because the kid decided to illegally arm himself and travel to another state to shoot someone.

@Mofo1953
Should make for an interesting court case.

@Mofo1953 wrong. He will get illegal gun charges. He won’t receive any murder charges. Even if he did, he’d never be found guilty if the charges didn’t get thrown out first.

@CourtJester wow, when you named yourself Jester, Ithought it was on fun, but you're evidently the real thing. First of all you start with "wrong"? Apparently you can't read or you don't follow the news, the kid has already been charged with homicide in the first degree. Second: his lawyers have already disclosed that their defense will be "self defense." Beyond that, and since I'm not a clairvoyant to guess what will happen, my points were right on the money!

@Mofo1953 hadn’t seen that on the news. But he’ll damn sure not be found guilty and it may still be thrown out. There’s more than enough evidence in his defense.

@CourtJester again, don't know what will happen, all I know is what his charges are, what his defense is and how a good prosecutor can make the charges stick, aside from that, we shall see.

@Mofo1953 He's clearly guilty of transporting an AR-15 into Wisconsin without following the proper protocols. That's a misdemeanor. He will be found not-guilty of anything else. In the old days, if someone was found guilty of a minor crime, he could either go to jail or enlist in the military. Hopefully they will give Kyle R. the same choices. The military could sure use him.

@BD66
"He's clearly guilty of transporting an AR-15 into Wisconsin without following the proper protocols. "

He transported a firearm illegally and then used it to kill... If he hadn't killed anyone, it would be not following protocol... They will consider his intent... That's where he's screwed...

@Cutiebeauty
I think we'll be needing jumbo tubs of popcorn with extra butter for the trial.

@Cutiebeauty His intent was to protect property. Their intent was to harm him.
Thank the void for the 2nd amendment!!!!

@bigpawbullets yes, popcorn 😊 with hot sauce...

@bigpawbullets, @CourtJester protect what property?

@BD66 the army doesn't need psycho killers

@Cutiebeauty
Should be quite a show

@Mofo1953 Correct. Only the best ones earn the badge of the Marines!!!

@Cutiebeauty I know that you’re a liberal, but Wisconsin does still have businesses and property owners.

@bigpawbullets the question is, was it his property?

@Cutiebeauty
Doubtful as he's 17 years old.

@CourtJester you know I'm a liberal? That's really funny cause I'm actually a moderate centrist. The thing is, some of you conservatives like to label others as liberal when they disagree with you . Not very rational or logical...

@bigpawbullets exactly.. So he took it upon himself to go up there to "protect " property...

@CourtJester and kid with a big gun is driven to Kenosha to protect property. And he killed someone in self defense. Nice try. You think we are FXXckin stupid you Nazi

@bigpawbullets, @Cutiebeauty when he started running a total of 7 shots had been fired...first 4 shots then 3...the 3 shots sounded like a heavier caliber than the first 4...that would indicate a gunfight between possibly Kyle and someone else. Kyle had a .223 ... The second set of shots sounded heavier...possibly a .45 or a 7mm. The bottom line is we have a 17 year old who thought he was a badass with his AR-15 who was driven across state line BY HIS MOTHER??? His intent was pretty clear...he was going to point his rifle at people and try and intimidate them...just like in a video game...BUT THIS WASNT A VIDEO GAME...he pulled the trigger knowing it could KILL...WTF is wrong with this country that we are encouraging this?...Kyle wasn't protecting SHIT...he was trying to be a BADASS...well he KILLED...he had no clue as to the CONSEQUENCES...he is about to get a crash course in "HOW TO RUIN YOUR LIFE and OTHER LIVES WHILE YOUR AT IT.

@Healthydoc70 If every teenager stayed home in 1775, you’d have a British accent today.
When the mayors muzzle the police, the citizens become the protectors. Kid did one hell of a job too. Kudos to him.

@Cutiebeauty
Ive no idea CB. I think the defense argument is that he was attacked and had to protect himself.

@phoenixone1 given that the liberals firing at him where intent on destroying the city; I’m proud of him personally.
If liberals come to protest with guns; innocent people could have been killed.
In this case; no innocent citizens were killed.

@bigpawbullets OK. Well, good night.. It's sleepy time for me 💤

@Cutiebeauty I've seen some video footage that shows Kyle R. was part of a large well-armed militia who took it upon themselves to go up and protect certain Kenosha businesses that were targeted by looters. There are a couple clips where the older militia members are ordering him around and giving him advice for how to conduct himself under the hostility they were facing. If he had stayed with that group, he would have never been outnumbered and forced to use deadly force to defend himself.

@Mofo1953 If you were in the same situation as Kyle R. I'll guarantee you you would not have handled the situation as well as he did. I'm certain I would not have.

@phoenixone1 if you looked at the photos that I previously posted, you would see that it was kill or be killed in the moment. The good side won this time. And one of the people he put whole in was a convicted sex offender.
That fact that you’re okay with liberals disregarding the constitution says more about your side than my beliefs.
Bless your tender little heart.

@BD66 now you have become a clairvoyant? First of all I wouldn't carry guns because I'm not a pathetic psycho whacko, second I wouldn't cross state lines to defend someone elses property as part of a moronic right wing citizen militia, third I am not insane or paranoid nor am I obsessed with self delusions of grandeur, finally I'm not a moronic subhuman who thinks that violence solves everythimg.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529307
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.