Agnostic.com

7 9

Another thought on Kenosha: the kid's mother armed him, drove him there, dropped him off. Any everyone rightly says she should be charged as at least an accessory.
But think for a moment.......no one would Not expect the kid to be gunned down on the spot by numerous police.
She MEANT for him to be killed, was waiting to hear it. Imagine her surprise when he hopped back into the car.......
I expect to hear, soon, about how "troubled" he was, a real handful. The depravity of this "mother" makes me feel ill.

AnneWimsey 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe she wanted a retroactive abortion. No matter what her motives It would have been better off if the police had blasted this one.

You have a valid point. I hesitantly watched some video footage with one eye open and ready to turn my head because I didn't want to see him inevitably get shot down by police...but it never happened! 😲

This is how far things have begun to go since this new interpretation of the Second Amendment says every yayhoo with a semi-automatic rifle is a "militia."

TO_BY Level 7 Aug 31, 2020

. . . if this is News, where is the journalistic article ?

Sadly, this is what Trump fosters. He has opened the Pandora’s box of the Right Wing militias and hate filled White Supremists. It will not easily be closed at this point until they pull a Timothy McVey type terrorist act and are once again forced underground.

I was amazed that she was not charged, in Britain the guardians of a minor are responsible for the minors crimes.

I didn't know the details you just gave. She's is totally responsible for this. She's the parent of a minor. She enabled him. Everything that's wrong with him is totally get fault.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.