Agnostic.com

13 10

LINK Republican Lawmaker Wears ‘Kill ‘Em All, Let God Sort Em’ Out', To QAnon Meet-Up

Not too surprising after the religious right raised over 200K for the defense of the 17 year old kid who killed BLM protesters in Kenosha, WI.

snytiger6 9 Aug 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

13 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is a member of the United States House of Representatives. Says something about the people in his district that they would elect a Neo Nazi to Congress.

Doubtful that his constituents know. Not like his campaign would advertise it.

Sick fuck

At least many of these haters are not hiding, but unfortunately this is how the seeds of hatred grow.

A lawmaker of any party should lose his office for such remarks.

Sounds like he needs to be kicked out of congress for life, along with tRump and his buddy mitch.

I'll grab my gun and charge the police if they come for me. I'd rather be dead and take as many with me as I can.

That is what is happening in this country!!!

It is boiling down to them or us!!!

We can not let these fascists win!!!

it really should be legal for me to use people like that as target practice.

Here. Use this.

@rainmanjr that looks like a license for dumbass hunting to me lol

Welcome to trump’s Fascist Amerika were only those who support these obstructionist republican fascist are considered legitimate!!!

What a vicious, conscienceless thug!!!

That should automatically disqualify him for election.

I agree

Trump and his stooges believe violence will secure the election of Trump.

Yes, the violence will show everyone what will happen in a Biden America. Trump and his cronies are so stupid that they forget the violent images are coming out of Trump's America. WTF?

Despicable.

I heard that's what the bomber pilots and some of the troops used to say in the Vietnam War...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:529610
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.