Agnostic.com

14 5

LINK Michigan Christian School Rejects Science, Warns Mask Mandate Means ‘Satan Wins’ | Michael Stone

Satanic Panic: The headmaster at a Michigan Christian school rejects science, claims a mask mandate means “Satan wins,” and has fired a teacher for raising concerns about a lack of masks in classrooms.

snytiger6 9 Sep 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On behalf of Michigan, I'm sorry.

Wear do these people come from? Does the Bible even mention masks?

What happens when religion and schools mix

If they didn't mingle with everyone else I'd just laugh at them, but they're vectors and should be controlled, like mosquitoes.

Darwin was wrong

What insane chosen ignorance!!!

Should he be sued by everybody in the school who gets Covid-19?

Sued at least. Maybe charged with reckless endangerment if someone dies. Stupidity should not be left unpunished.

well, as I sit here with my gaiter around my neck (just got home) I guess its Hail Satan.

What an arsehole. I hope the students don't get covid19 due to his fundie beliefs.

What a douchebag!

hissss . . . the master will get you . . .

The head master is an idiot. Wearing masks doesn't mean Satan wins. He's afraid that christains are imitating muslims. How sad for them. Dummies like will make the pandemic last longer. I think we all want it over ASAP.

Do they get spiritual guidance from Fallgood Jr?

If there were an actual Lucifer, they would be servants to him.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:530954
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.