Agnostic.com

8 17

Sudan Ends 30 Years of Islamic Law by Separating Religion, State
[bloomberg.com]

joeymf86 8 Sep 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well hell I didn't even know Sudan came in a convertible. 😝 I certainly hope it sticks.

A very great and wonderful imo, but how is the Islamic part of the world going to react to this.
Sadly, I don't think they will take this laying down and,imo, the reactions would be something akin to IF the whole of Italy suddenly decided to oust Catholicism and the Vatican.

Wow, Sudan out does the US in political idealism 😀

You can't have a functional government that's sustainable for any length of time that isn't secular without apocalyptic suffering of its population.

Sudan goes secular, Turkey abandons secularism.

Which is why Sudan did it. You can't attract new population if you're just like the others.

Good for Sudan. I hope the islamist don't rise up and try and over throw the government of Sudan.

Great news.

This is miraculous. 2003 the massacre in Darfur. Now Sudan is more progressive than the United States. 😥

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:531289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.