Agnostic.com

7 9

LINK Head of Federal Election Commission calls separation of church and state a ‘fallacy’ and 2020 election a ‘spiritual war’

It is been a long week and I am pretty beat and I can't make head nor tails out of this one.

MyTVC15 7 Sep 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Why do Americans keep appointing dumbasses like this to important political and social offices?

Let the Purges begin! After Biden wins, of course!

We tried this Christianity combined with law once before, we called it "The Dark Ages!"

we won't have a country if trump wins he will change our constitution even more and he will sell us to the highest bidder and that is gonna give dictator everywhere leverage and power putin in particular

Theists are so ignorant in thinking that once they can make 'merca a christian theocracy it will be a blessed place. Then the real trouble begins in whether it will be a protestant or catholic theocracy. Ireland dealt with this issue for hundreds of years.

It is a theocracy. America is the secret religion of the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers since their freedom from England July 4th, 1776. To rape this land from the original indigenous inhabitants calling them such as but not limited to Mexican, Indian and native American. Requiring birth certificate, social security number and photo identification for taxation and government control capitalism slave labor. Mark of the beast-666.

that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name. Revelations 13:17

I have little to no hope that this country isn't going to end up a dictatorship.

The more I hear, the more convinced I am that 45 will steal the election again.
I don't think I've ever wanted to be more wrong in my life, but I don't think I am.

We are so fucked

I wonder if New Zealand would let me declare myself a political dissident and
emigrate?

I'm with you. Political refugees.

We can travel there together and save the double occupancy penalty.

Canada has been a functional dictatorship for decades.

I'm afraid that you're right.
billy barrf and orange blob are setting things up to go before the supreme court. That scenario was bad enough before, but now with RBG gone...

They have no respect for the rule of law. This country is doomed.

I believe you are right if trump is elected but I will hold off the conclusion until after the election.

@K9Kohle789 It would be great if you're right, but I just can't let myself hope for the best possible outcome anymore.
I think we're fucked.

@KKGator Now he's going to pack the SCOTUS and take the election to Supreme Court. We're truly fucked.

@barjoe Yeah, just got the news that McConnell says he will bring any nominee 45 chooses up for a vote in the Senate.
This fucking sucks so bad. What a miserable shitshow the last five years have been with that asshole.

@KKGator more than 5 Moscow has been obstructive for more than 12 yrs

@whiskywoman You're absolutely correct. Thank you.

@KKGator with 6-3 court Trump will challenge the election to Supreme Court. Our democracy is doomed.

@barjoe I know so scared and then he will make himself dictator

@barjoe, @KKGator years and years ago like 30 or something like that mitch backed a supreme court judge and he was voted down and ever since mitch has held a huge grudge and in back channels and right out been a danger and obstructed and waited for a president that would allow him to do as he pleased

barr has the president he wanted as does mitch
and trump has the senate leader and the legal authority he wanted

we are so fucked if this triad continues and add jared and miller and menuchin holy shit

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:535451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.