Agnostic.com

16 1

Single Life

How long have you been single?

sweetcharlotte 8 Apr 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I havent really had a substantial relationship for the past 5 years..I was in the Navy until August and after a couple of attempts I realized singledom was best for the time being...Now that I'm out it's difficult getting back into the swing of things..Especially since I've just moved to a new area.

My entire life...

3 1/2 months

twill Level 7 Apr 10, 2018

It depends on how you measure it. I've been divorced for 3 years, but it's been 16 years since I had a sexual relationship.

Roughly 7 years

Well I'm 22, so... 21 years collectively? I tend not to do well with others my age, and that's meant I don't have many relationships, haha. I've always hung out with an older crowd.

A few years now, but I find single life has it's rewards.

I haven't been in a serious relationship for about 11 years now. It would be nice to have someone to share my life with but I am not willing to settle for the sake of it. I am good in my own company and will wait for the right person.

It'll be 2 years and 3 month on Wednesday! I think I'll keep it that way for a while🙂

For me life is better when you have someone to share things with, but l have been single about half of my adult life and l am OK with that also.

My last divorce was 20 years ago. I was in a 10 year relationship without marriage after that. That ended 9 years ago. So I guess I've been single for 9 years.

Thank you kind sir

If you have the ability to passionately create, pursue an artistic talent such as playing a musical instrument, give freely to others then you will never be single because your brain will not have time to realise it.
An interesting read for you, if you have not already read it @StilInterested, is IMO #MagicPudding.

One year. My average was between three and five years.

Gohan Level 7 Apr 9, 2018

I have lived alone for 18 years. I am a difficult person to live with and do not compromise anymore.

Going on 3 years.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.