Agnostic.com

1 0

I have been thinking it over and it seems to me that another course could be added to the curriculum of every university in the world. The course that I have in mind would be comprised of a number of existing academic disciplines such as psychology, social science and political science with the proviso that in time other appropriate courses could also be added.

The course would last five years beginning with undergraduate studies and progressing to post-graduate studies. The title of the course is gobology. After five years the graduate receives a certificate in which is clearly stated that he is a certified gobshite. Perhaps such a course could be launched by some prestigious institute of learning.....

ASTRALMAX 8 Sep 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There's 30 second of my life that I'll never get back.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:536058
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.