Agnostic.com

67 4

Who's been the best President of the United States in your lifetime?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

67 comments (51 - 67)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

J.F.K

Coldo Level 8 Apr 9, 2018

Obama

Probably Obama.

I was a kid when JFK was around, so don't know much, so I would say Obama by a mile.

Jimmy Carter.

J.F.K.

ebdb Level 7 Apr 10, 2018

Obama

Jimmy Carter

David Palmer?

Regan.

President Obama

Obama or Clinton. Hard to choose.

Clinton/Gore, environmental policy; foriegn policy; working with the UN. He was a true global leader. I think Obama failed the ountry when he had an opportunity to pull an FDR and employ the country quickly. He chose to push for an incomplete healthcare policy. I think he would have kept a greater level support even on the right...

Obama most definetly

Obama and Clinton. This probably sounds dumb from a Democrat. But I thought the first George Bush was also high on my list. His son, not so much.

They are equally good and bad. Some did good some did bad. I think in my relatively short life that history will bear out who is the best and worst long after I’m in the ground. That’s how history works. It’s never in the relative present.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:53702
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.