Agnostic.com

15 16

LINK Christian Rapper Walks Out of “The Addams Family” Movie Due to Demonic Elements | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Christian hip hop artist Bryann Trejo recently went with his family to go see the new Addams Family movie, and he had to walk out of the theater.

Not because the movie was bad, but because it was apparently way too demonic.

snytiger6 9 Oct 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wasted money

I smell publicity stunt. He was surprised by "demonic"👹 dark 💣 elements in an Addams family⚰ movie⚔ - shocking💡! 🙄 LOL!

It reminds me of when "Rocketman" came out. My wife and I went to see it, because we both like Elton John. As it got to the part where Elton was starting to become famous, and he's at a party where he meets a guy and they end up in bed together, the couple in front of us look at each other, stand up and walk out. I wanted to ask them: you mean you came to see a movie about Elton John, and you DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAY!!

You should have asked them.

I read somewhere that the woman he was briefly married to had no clue he was gay. At the time I was late teens/early 20's living in a very conservative town and even I knew it.

Nooooo, so what if he goes to see the exorcist?

He would die for sure.

Reminds me of when the Rock Opera " Jesus Christ Superstar" hit the movie screen here where I live.
I was helping out the Cinema Owner at the time as an usher, on the Opening night there was a dozen Nuns and as many Priests who lined up to buy tickets.
Once everyone was seated, the entire cinema was completely packed btw, we started rolling the movie, the crowd was silent as the movie went on, and then suddenly arose the voices shouting " Blasphemy," Sacrilege, " " Satanic Propaganda, " etc, etc, and a line of 'penguins and crows' ( as we Aussies often call Nuns and Priests) started heading towards the doors.
The next night there were the 'penguins and crows,' all lined up outside the cinema with their home-made placards protesting and calling for Gawd to smite this House of Satan.
J.C.S. was ONLY scheduled to run here for 2 weeks, BUT thanks to the 'pengiuns, etc,' and their protests it ended up running here for 2 months with packed houses EVERY showing.
So I hope this Jesus Jockey jerk has the same effect with The Addams Family movie.

"Look at all my trials and tribulations, sinking in a gentle pool of wine."

The Addams Family, Harry Potter ... apparently these are some heavy-duty threats to Christianity. Couldn't he watch the movie with a string of garlic around his neck or something like that?

I just hope it's a better movie than the last one.

Aw come on, anything Addams Family based are great watching material.

@Triphid I still like the original.

@oldFloyd Yeah me too.

I guess he's never read the bible from cover to cover.

Can he read?

@anglophone I doubt it, most God-botherers only look at the pictures while the 'padre' tells his/her version of the story.

Poor thing, hopefully he’ll get a life one day and stop dreaming of a life after death 😉 humour helps with reality 😂

I feel for his poor kids.

@Eazyduzzit won’t someone please think of the children?! Lols. (Yes, rubbish parents suck.)

MGM should consider paying him an endorsement fee! 😀

Glad the theater still got his money.

What was he even doing in a movie house in the first place? Didn't he realize that his guardian angel wouldn't accompany him into this dark palace of sin, and was waiting at the door? 😉

Now I have to see this movie 🙂

Jaysus!!! I love the Addams family. Really dark humor... a good satire to the world we live in. Well, whatever, it's tough luck!!!

Brain dead gray matter

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:544911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.